PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

poblacion86 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

I flashed my htc touch pro 2 to mighty and want to go back to sprints stock rom. I d/l the two herman shipped roms provided and tried both of them and it did not work, it gets stuck at 1% then it gets error 244: invalid model ID. I dont know what that means. If theres anyone out there that can help me flash my pro 2 back to sprints rom, please help me do it step by step, thank you so much.
Old 02-24-2010, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)
Carrier: US Cellular

chrialex is becoming a great contributor

This is the Touch Pro section of the forums, you want the Touch Pro 2 section. These links will NOT work for your phone.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: bell

adamvan is a n00b

Bought this phone flashed with EnergyROM. I need to reprogram the MDN to my number. The most simple way would be to edit the MDN somehow, cant figure that out so I have tried tried to Flash your Bell ROM onto my phone.
About 20 seconds after the progress bar comes up there is an error message 202 connection issue, but activesync is all fine and the step before you hit update it communicates with the phone. Any idea's?
Old 03-19-2010, 05:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamvan View Post
Bought this phone flashed with EnergyROM. I need to reprogram the MDN to my number. The most simple way would be to edit the MDN somehow, cant figure that out so I have tried tried to Flash your Bell ROM onto my phone.
About 20 seconds after the progress bar comes up there is an error message 202 connection issue, but activesync is all fine and the step before you hit update it communicates with the phone. Any idea's?
try this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

zzww1251 is a n00b

hi im a nooob. so its hard for me to understand, but my problem is that i switched to mightyrom nd tht deleted evry app. i was wonderin if i cud get my pic msg, sprint tv, etc back without switching from mightyrom 6.
thanks
Old 03-20-2010, 12:19 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzww1251 View Post
hi im a nooob. so its hard for me to understand, but my problem is that i switched to mightyrom nd tht deleted evry app. i was wonderin if i cud get my pic msg, sprint tv, etc back without switching from mightyrom 6.
thanks
flashing a rom erases everything on your phone, so unless you backed up your personal stuff, like contacts, texts, calendar, tasks....then you're SOL. On the other hand, sprint tv is just a program. You can download it from this forum and just install it. Same for any other program. Some of the programs are in post #5 of the mightyrom thread.

Last edited by razorloves; 03-22-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: bell

adamvan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post

Flashing from MicroSD worked great Thanks!! Must mean my cord has a defect? It certainly looks like it does.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:56 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamvan View Post
Flashing from MicroSD worked great Thanks!! Must mean my cord has a defect? It certainly looks like it does.
might be, but it could be other things too.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid, old HTC Touch Pro

ukyfan is just getting started

Is this (from the first post in this thread) still the most up to date stock Verizion rom? I have version 1.08.605.4, and just wanted to know if this was the same that I already have on my TP. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:34 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukyfan View Post
Is this (from the first post in this thread) still the most up to date stock Verizion rom? I have version 1.08.605.4, and just wanted to know if this was the same that I already have on my TP. Thanks in advance.
the first post hasn't been updated in a long time. here's the latest http://www.pcdphones.com/phone_downl...zon%20Wireless... and it's the same one you have on your phone.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-06-2010 at 03:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development