PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

thanks a bunch! just what i need!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 09-21-2009, 11:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc vx6850
Carrier: verizon

StvnMtq is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

ahhhhh arrrrrghh!!!! I have lost my voice command both announcments of alarms to earpeice and (caller ID??? hmmm didn't know it did that). After the sucessful unlock & installation of Mighty Rom 6 (which I LOVE) but the advance config tool WILL NOT install from my sd card or directly on the phone. NO I don't have ANY experience editing the registry but....Stvn
Old 09-21-2009, 11:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc vx6850
Carrier: verizon

StvnMtq is a n00b

ahhhhh arrrrrghh!!!! I have lost my voice command both announcments of alarms to earpeice and (caller ID??? hmmm didn't know it did that). After the sucessful unlock & installation of Mighty Rom 6 (which I LOVE) but the advance config tool WILL NOT install from my sd card or directly on the phone. NO I don't have ANY experience editing the registry but....AND what's this I hear??? if you go back to the MR1 upgrade after installing mighty rom that the gps 3 upgrade will brick my TP?? Say it aint so....

Last edited by StvnMtq; 09-21-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

timbone19 is a n00b

I have no idea what the stock roms are and stuff
I got a new HTC Touch Pro
working on boost mobile
any assistance for a novice?
hardSPL for example I have no idea what it means
?? help ??
Old 09-22-2009, 03:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbone19 View Post
I have no idea what the stock roms are and stuff
I got a new HTC Touch Pro
working on boost mobile
any assistance for a novice?
hardSPL for example I have no idea what it means
?? help ??
stock roms are the operating system and software that came with the phone. hardspl unlocks your phone so that you can flash custom roms. what is it you are wanting to do?
Old 09-26-2009, 03:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

Please add sprint ROM from HTC 9/25/09 2.01.651.6 for sprint http://www.ppcgeeks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87170
Old 10-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

KoncepT is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedawg View Post
Nvr mind fixed it. If you happen to have tom tom on a storage card pull it out before you let the phone do its customizations because it will interrupt the install processes of the customizations and all of the original software wont install.
This is VERY good information. Thanks!!
Old 10-04-2009, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

jimk16 is a n00b
Smile Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Updated stock touch pro for verizon (link directly from verizon support) http://pcdphones.com/phone_downloads...zon%20Wireless
Old 10-05-2009, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

epitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ok, i know the difference between dumped and shipped... but i keep getting errors on the computer i used to TRY to flash the .exe..... so instead, because im on a mac and the other computer i used couldnt seem to use the ruu, i flashed the DUMPED via sd card.... can i lock it now with the relocker without any issues... i dont know if they will care about the radio and **** since im getting a new TP anyway, but i have to return this one to get the new one.
also, the relocker (raphimg.nhb on the root of my card) is not working... showing "no image file" after i enter bootloader.

this has really been a pain in my *** and an all day ordeal... first of all, the computer i had to use is not mine, its the apartment complexes which required admin to install activesync and run the .exe's... so i downloaded the live cd of ophrack to get the admin password then install activesync.. THEN i ran into ruu errors which i researched to fix to which was to reinstall activesync, reboot, hard reset... bunch of bs to no avail. i even managed to extract the .nhb out of the exe and tried to run that off my sd card with a "no image file" error again, so i reformated my sd card and tried again with no different result. for some reason the dumped actually worked, so i just want to lock it and be done with it but the sh*t wont work off the sd card and i dont want to try it through the .exe method.
so what should i do?

If I helped you in anyway, hit that THANKS
Old 10-05-2009, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

epitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regularepitaphromance is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

well, i got the relocker RAPHIMG.nbh to read off the sd card by formatting my card with nuestoragemanager running on my device, problem now is that im stuck on bootloader with "Upgrade ROM code error, Please try again".... so im gonna try to extract the nbh out of the .exe and put on the sd card and try to flash and see whats up with that... ill let you know if i resolve this myself.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development