PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741)

aaron130 11-06-2008 01:15 PM

Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanoware (Post 495271)
i would have to say, the stock sprint rom is pretty rockin for me. With just the tweaks and reg settings mentioned on other threads, its running pretty fast....this coming from a person who always had the latest JD and WDM roms on his touch :). Anyone else agree with me?

I agree 100%!! I am LOVING the stock ROM with just a few tweaks here and there it is running PERFECT!!

CareTake12 11-07-2008 07:26 PM

could we get this thread sticky!

cgreen1986 11-09-2008 12:54 PM

Is This The Original Rom The Phone Came With

lnchbx13 11-09-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cgreen1986 (Post 507421)
Is This The Original Rom The Phone Came With

Yes, you want to download the Sprint dumped download on the first post of this thread and flash that to your tp. That would give you back the stock rom. Remember that you don't need to relock it unless you are taking it back.

MadManX 11-10-2008 05:03 PM

Does anyone have a dummped stock ROM newer than the posted one. It's build date is 9/12 which was lower than the one that came on my TP, which was 9/14. I'm looking for one that is closer to the 10/20 dates I've been seening everyone else have. Mine came from eCare and seems to have a few bugs here and there and is older, the custom ROMs just aren't to my liking yet, I tryed them and wish I hadden't since I can't go back to the ROM I had.

Anyways... If someone has pointers on how to dump and build a new ROM I have a second TP comming after the latest backorder due to arrive today or tomorrow I could get the ROM off of... But I don't know how to make it flashable.

-MadManX

aceracer24 11-10-2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadManX (Post 509680)
Does anyone have a dummped stock ROM newer than the posted one. It's build date is 9/12 which was lower than the one that came on my TP, which was 9/14. I'm looking for one that is closer to the 10/20 dates I've been seening everyone else have. Mine came from eCare and seems to have a few bugs here and there and is older, the custom ROMs just aren't to my liking yet, I tryed them and wish I hadden't since I can't go back to the ROM I had.

Anyways... If someone has pointers on how to dump and build a new ROM I have a second TP comming after the latest backorder due to arrive today or tomorrow I could get the ROM off of... But I don't know how to make it flashable.

-MadManX

You won't get a newer date on the Sprint dumped roms. To the best of my knowledge, all of the roms currently for Sprint (stock) are the exact same one so even a new dump will still give you the same rom just a newer dumped date.

MadManX 11-10-2008 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceracer24 (Post 509799)
You won't get a newer date on the Sprint dumped roms. To the best of my knowledge, all of the roms currently for Sprint (stock) are the exact same one so even a new dump will still give you the same rom just a newer dumped date.

I was under the impression that something "changed" the Friday before the original release date (9/17) that delayed the phones for software updates. I even read somewhere on here that a vedor had to do last minute software patches before shipping devices... I could be totally way off though... It has been a couple weeks that I've been waiting to get my hands on these since than.

oh.. And the new one is on my door step waiting for me, no more Mogul or 6700 now.

-MadManX

jimd144 11-12-2008 05:09 PM

The phone stays at the HTC loader. Anybody have the Sprint splash screen?

Elbimster 11-12-2008 11:02 PM

I seem to not be able to download the Sprint Stock ROM. Is it being hosted someplace else that I can grab it?

aznmode 11-13-2008 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron130 (Post 501051)
I agree 100%!! I am LOVING the stock ROM with just a few tweaks here and there it is running PERFECT!!

+1 on the dumped stock ROM. Everything opens up faster.