PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killuminati3001 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to killuminati3001 Send a message via AIM to killuminati3001 Send a message via MSN to killuminati3001 Send a message via Yahoo to killuminati3001 Send a message via Skype™ to killuminati3001
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

While trying to Unlock Touch Pro .37 i get a error 262 when using active sync on multiple machines (Would grey out device..display.. loading then display percentage bar on device. Never passes 0%). And when trying to flash using MicroSD It presents a Grey Screen "Loading.." in blue text and remains there (i've left it at loading screen for 24hours and no change.). I've tried this for a while now and cant get this to work. Anyone have any advice. I've tried every trick listed on this thread and others (hopefully i over looked one). I am really interested in getting this done asap since i've been using the stock rom for some time now and i seem to hard reset the device every two weeks because it slows to a crawl.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminati3001 View Post
While trying to Unlock Touch Pro .37 i get a error 262 when using active sync on multiple machines (Would grey out device..display.. loading then display percentage bar on device. Never passes 0%). And when trying to flash using MicroSD It presents a Grey Screen "Loading.." in blue text and remains there (i've left it at loading screen for 24hours and no change.). I've tried this for a while now and cant get this to work. Anyone have any advice. I've tried every trick listed on this thread and others (hopefully i over looked one). I am really interested in getting this done asap since i've been using the stock rom for some time now and i seem to hard reset the device every two weeks because it slows to a crawl.
Remove the memory card, then put your phone into bootloader mode and tell us what it says on the first 2 lines (under where it says Security Unlocked)
Old 05-03-2009, 02:15 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminati3001 View Post
Did you disable advance network functionality (for unlocking via PC) or format card FAT32 (for unlocking via card)?
Old 05-03-2009, 02:24 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
Did you disable advance network functionality (for unlocking via PC) or format card FAT32 (for unlocking via card)?
I already suggested he disable advance network functionality, in a different thread he was posting in, but he never said if he tried it or not.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:28 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
I already suggested he disable advance network functionality, in a different thread he was posting in, but he never said if he tried it or not.
its all good, i've posted that snippet several times in this thread alone
Old 05-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Lurker

alnajjd is a n00b

Is there any way to activate a sprint htc touch pro on verizon anymore???
Old 05-03-2009, 03:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnajjd View Post
Is there any way to activate a sprint htc touch pro on verizon anymore???
There's a thread discussing this here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61926
Old 05-04-2009, 04:20 PM
Lurker

Die-Obolik is a n00b

i dont know what im doing wrong but this is not working for me at all, i am trying to install mighty rom and this is not working for me, can you please help me install this
Old 05-04-2009, 09:27 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die-Obolik View Post
i dont know what im doing wrong but this is not working for me at all, i am trying to install mighty rom and this is not working for me, can you please help me install this
Welcome to ppcgeeks...
Have you unlocked your phone? All the instructions are in post #1 of this thread. You need to unlock before you can think about flashing mighty's rom. If you haven't unlocked your phone yet, then what step are you having a problem with?
Old 05-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC FUZE
Carrier: ATT

punkcell is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to punkcell

So I pack all the HSPL files and instructions into 1 zipfile.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G1N3T5NH

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development