PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503)

spiralspirit 04-04-2009 02:08 PM

Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

just flashed my telus touch pro to .37 - worked great on first try. Now to figure out how to unlock my gps...

razorloves 04-04-2009 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiralspirit (Post 823511)
just flashed my telus touch pro to .37 - worked great on first try. Now to figure out how to unlock my gps...

Since when is Telus GPS locked? The only Touch Pro that has the GPS locked is Verizon. What makes you think it's locked? I think you might just have the settings wrong. Did you make sure the Location Setting is on? Click Start-Settings-Phone, click on the Services tab, highlight Location Setting, then clcik on the Get Settings button.

Formula84 04-09-2009 09:45 AM

Just got a replacement touch pro CDMA Sprint. I have done this to my last phone but now when I attempt to flash I get error code 260, active sync is fine, stock rom shipped with the device, disabled all firewall, av products, the phone starts into the grey "Loading screen" but never makes it any further and on the computer screen i get the progress bar but just sits a 0%, I have tried on 2 different computers what gives? Also I was able to successfully flash the sprint shipped EXE rom without issues after not being able to flash the SPL this was the next thing I did to verify that I can flash.

Giovanny 04-10-2009 01:44 AM

Bump in to my question above.

razorloves 04-10-2009 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formula84 (Post 835791)
Just got a replacement touch pro CDMA Sprint. I have done this to my last phone but now when I attempt to flash I get error code 260, active sync is fine, stock rom shipped with the device, disabled all firewall, av products, the phone starts into the grey "Loading screen" but never makes it any further and on the computer screen i get the progress bar but just sits a 0%, I have tried on 2 different computers what gives? Also I was able to successfully flash the sprint shipped EXE rom without issues after not being able to flash the SPL this was the next thing I did to verify that I can flash.

Hey Formula84, I see you already successfully unlocked via sd card, but wanted to put this info in here for other people having the connection error.
Are you sure you are following the "Preparations before flash" and all of the instructions located in the first post of this thread? Your problem could be a few different things. Try changing this Settings-Connections-USBtoPC, and turn "Advanced Network" under ActiveSync off. If that doesn't work then how about flashing via the microsd card here. It's very easy. good luck

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giovanny (Post 837988)
Bump in to my question above.

huh? where?

OffUrRcker 04-11-2009 04:41 PM

Does anyone know what the consequence of flashing the vzw raphael with the 0.25 bootloader is? I need the MFG commands.

razorloves 04-11-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OffUrRcker (Post 841573)
Does anyone know what the consequence of flashing the vzw raphael with the 0.25 bootloader is? I need the MFG commands.

It says what they are right at the beginning of the first post.

number32 04-12-2009 01:09 PM

hey so i got my refurbed touch pro and i m trying to unlock it

i have it connected and downloaded the hard spl 37 and i run it and my phone gets to tri color screen and it just sits there... never enters percent or anything... i even tried using sd way.... any help? thanks

Orecets 04-14-2009 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 823906)
Since when is Telus GPS locked? The only Touch Pro that has the GPS locked is Verizon. What makes you think it's locked? I think you might just have the settings wrong. Did you make sure the Location Setting is on? Click Start-Settings-Phone, click on the Services tab, highlight Location Setting, then clcik on the Get Settings button.

Actually, I just got a US Cellular touch pro, and it seems to be GPS locked :(

I did as you said, but the google maps programs still cant seem to find me.

razorloves 04-14-2009 09:00 AM

Did you update with QuickGPS first? Are you clicking on Menu, then Use GPS, in Google Maps? If so, what does it say in the top right corner?

EDIT: As soon as i read your post i went over to the howardforums to see if it was workin for everyone else and saw your post there too. haha. So, did you get it working? It's unlocked according to them. http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...s#post12476934