PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 12:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
im trying to lock the phone again... i flashed it and thought it worked but when i do the bootloader it shows unlocked still..

what are the steps?

thanks
it will always say Security Unlocked. As long as it doesn't say CMONEX anywhere, then you know it's relocked.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:58 AM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

did not know that. i guess its locked and good to go back to sprint... thanks

Old 04-02-2009, 12:13 PM
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

trying to un-luck my new tp but it stays at 0% i have tried a few times....

not sure whats going on
Old 04-02-2009, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:

not sure whats going on
conyo hombre...what are you doing over there? lol. What have you tried? Tell us step by step what you're doing so people can tell you where you're going wrong. And we need details like...What file you're using, what operating system is on your computer? That way we don't have to do a bunch of back and forth about what steps you did. Know what I mean?

Last edited by razorloves; 04-02-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Just got my original (Nov 18th build date) TP replaced and used the unlocker from the SD card method.

DAMN THAT IS SWEET!

Thanks again guys!

(flashing back to stock and re-locking was easy too. Now if we could only re-lock from the SD card.... )
Old 04-02-2009, 01:36 PM
What did you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
conyo hombre...what are you doing over there? lol. What have you tried? Tell us step by step what you're doing so people can tell you where you're going wrong. And we need details like...What file you're using, what operating system is on your computer? That way we don't have to do a bunch of back and forth about what steps you did. Know what I mean?

well i got it to work... flash a radio too

i dont know what was going on but it would stay stuck at 0% and not do anything. weird.

im on XP pro ( i think) older dell laptop

i downloaded the right file but it was not working.. tried the same steps as when i 1st unlocked my 2nd pro. like i said weird.

no clue why i have neen having problems, all i know if that i want a new laptop!!! lol

thanks anyways... keep checking the threads in case i have more issues lol
Old 04-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:

not sure whats going on
Use the SD method http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61333

I was having issues with Activesync and just did it this way and it's very slick!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

This is awesome!!!! I got my TP unlocked, I am soo excited. This was really easy, thanks so much for the step by step....now I am off to try this flashing I never stop hearing about at home
Old 04-03-2009, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

what happens if you dont have netframework 3.5 on the pc? will it flash? not flash? mess something up? i did hard spl flashed roms, and ever since every now and then my screen goes wack and just black, so i just checkec and only have 2.0 installed. could that have messed my phone up? the rom runs great and the spl is unlocked, but the screen thing happened almost instantly after flashing.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work

nevermind, it just says net framework not 3.5, so im assuming 2.0 is ok. hmmmm wonder what the hell is wrong, actually while flashing the spl during the 0 - 100% process it had a error so i had to run the spl again and it worked fine.... what problems can arise from that happening? is bricking the only problem you run into from flashing? help im a newb, maybe it was coinsidence? who knows but i love this phone (got a replacement on the way) and love the mighty 4.16 im running now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development