PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2009, 10:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DeMiNe0 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

I'm running into error 284. Anyone have any idea's how to get past this?
Old 01-07-2009, 05:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro (XV6850)
Carrier: Verizon

vdefender is a n00b

In the directions, it says "make sure the phone is synced with windows" I am bran new with Windows Mobile and have never pluged it into my usb port before. Do I need to get the microsoft activesync 4.5 software?
Old 01-07-2009, 07:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro (XV6850)

vdefender is a n00b

Yikes! I'm in the rainbow screen, and it's just sitting there, do I hit the soft reset button on the bottom?
Old 01-07-2009, 08:53 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdefender View Post
Yikes! I'm in the rainbow screen, and it's just sitting there, do I hit the soft reset button on the bottom?
Does it say .CMONEX on the rainbow screen? If so, you did it right. That screen is called the bootloader, and it's where you flash a ROM to your phone.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTP Pro Touch

AZLetendre is a n00b

Alright, sorry guys but the idiot has entered the forum... and that is me. I downloaded the drivers, I followed the instructions, and I get the message that my phone i snot connected. I even tried the SSPL thing and it has an error and needs to close (I don't report it to windows). So I thought maybe I don;t have .net framework installed, so I do that. Same problems. I am a complete novice, but a co-worker of mine has the same Pro phone and one of the drivers from this site and his i smuch faster, so I want to set mine up, but have hit a brick wall. Before you ask, yes the phone syncronizes and I have the "Connected" indication. Please help, I am stumped, which is not hard. Go easy, computers are not my specialty.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTP Pro Touch

AZLetendre is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaeslumz View Post
nevermind!! if anybody has problems connecting the touch pro to run hard spl try to uncheck advanced network at usb to pc in settings then connections..man i was frustrated but i finally thought about it..!!! duuhhhh (thats what happens when you get bored with certain phones and dont visit the site as much as you did before)
This fixed the problem for me too, thanks again. UNLOCKED!
Old 01-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800 / Mogul / Titan

ktopel is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to ktopel Send a message via Yahoo to ktopel

I am having issues running the "Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.exe"

I have read the instructions and followed them to the "T" I have tried running through activesync, and running the RUU for the unlock..I am stuck at 0%...I have run the manual unlock to with no luck.

When I get to the bootloader screen on the TP I have seen both the stock which is "spl-0.37.0000 micro p-herman" but then I also flashed it manually and have seen the .25 xxxx something from the manual spl.

It seems as I can get the older version of the h-spl "0.25.CMONEX MFG" by running it manually off of the TP but once I try to flash a ROM, through activesync, the bootloader screen appears on the TP and shows the SPL as "spl-0.37.0000 micro p-herman" which is stock....I'm not sure why it wont stay, or why it reverts back to the stock spl?

I am not new to this, I have flashed roms, radios etc with the Mogul, numerous times, with no problems. If someone can help at all I would greatly appreciate it, otherwise "I will be all "eyes" and less ears "
Old 01-10-2009, 04:55 AM
Lurker

VetteRacer is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignignokt View Post
I'm getting the same error (USB not connected). Im running it on Vista (in VM Fusion) on a MacBook. I also tried on my XP box and got a 202 error.

Has anyone figured out how to work around these errors?
For some reason the EDIT I did to my post shortly after I made it did not stick... So here it goes..

I was getting error 284 when trying to lock 1 phone and unlock another...
Putting phone into bootloader manually worked to lock the phone, but still couldnt unlock it.
With the phone I needed to unlock in bootloader mode I went into device manager and removed the Windows Mobile device that was shown. Removed phone. PLugged back in and it recognized it, installed drivers again. I soft reset the phone to get out of bootloader, and ran the unlocker again, worked fine this time.

Hope that helps someone out. Please post if it does or does not work for you.
*cheers*
Matt
P.S. I owe the above fix to Nex, he was a big help with troubleshooting it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

WarMace is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by VetteRacer View Post
...I was getting error 284 ...
With the phone I needed to unlock in bootloader mode I went into device manager and removed the Windows Mobile device that was shown. Removed phone. PLugged back in and it recognized it, installed drivers again. I soft reset the phone to get out of bootloader, and ran the unlocker again, worked fine this time...
During my unlocking on a windows XP pc with ActiveSync 4.5.0 at the step where the pda goes to tri color and activesync shows a disconnect, activesync closes/crashes with error 284 poping up on the unlocking app.

I switched over to my Vista 64 box and used windows synccenter with no issues.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bobs199 is a n00b
Exclamation Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

PLZ HELP ME!!
im trying to unlock my phone so that i can install Merdin's rom but when i run the hspl the ruu comes up and it does everything right but when the progress bar comes up it stays at 0% for like 2min and then it says that my phone isn't connected even though it synchronized with activesync and everything. And on the phone it just stays on the home menu it doesn't go to tri-color or anything. Just to let you know i am using a Sprint HTC Touch Pro

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development