PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 11:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 6850
Carrier: sprint

hphtc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

this is will be the first thing i attempt to do to my htc touch pro, i Had a blackberry curve that i had practically rebuilt, so i am only a little nervous about doing this, i just really dont wanna brick my phone. so my question is when unlocking my phone and flashing the rom will i have to reactivate the phone and is it worth the risk of bricking my phone?

Last edited by hphtc; 09-03-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by hphtc View Post
this is will be the first thing i attempt to do to my htc touch pro, i Had a blackberry curve that i had practically rebuilt, so i am only a little nervous about doing this, i just really dont wanna brick my phone. so my question is when unlocking my phone and flashing the rom will i have to reactivate the phone and is it worth the risk of bricking my phone?
no, you wont have to reactivate. yes, it's worth it. brick will only happen if you flash a gsm radio or wrong hardspl or if cable is disconnected during flashing radio or hardspl.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Mobilnil

KenG is a n00b

Help,

I have tried this on my CDMA (SIM Card based) Arabic version Touch Pro (bought in Egypt). I have tried both USB and SD card update. USB gives me the 262 error and SD card gives me the invalid image error. I have tried direct load and from the boot screen.

I have a:

RAPH100
SPL-2.01.0000
MicroP-Raph (LED) v13
MicroP-Raph (Key) v5
PSOC-Raph STAGE-CUT v0x36
PCIB 0x80
RID 0x0

I assume that I am locked since unlocked is not on my screen. I also guess that SPL-2.01 is causing the problems when trying to downgrade to the older SPL 0.37. Anyone successfully unlock a 2.01 phone? I have tried taking the SIM out an flashing as well as taking out the SIM and SD card. I have about resigned myself to being stuck with a plain vanilla TPpro and WM6.1.

EDIT: Thank you Someone pointed out that I have a GSM phone. I guess I am lucky I did not brick my phone..

Last edited by KenG; 09-25-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 01:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO CDMA
Carrier: SPRINT

happy20b is a n00b

Dear all,

I am new to this thread, nd i am noob

I have already read most of the posts in this thread before asking this question. But i din find any solution.

My device Battery is dead and it wont charge , and i have to replace it with new battery. So i cannot boot the device with this battery

However, when i connect the device to my PC using usb cable, My device automatically gets started (I do not press any keys like vol down,power button etc) and goes to tri color boot screen which reads.

------------
security unlocked

RAPH800
SPL-0.40.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85

MicroP-Hermann (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

USB
-----------------

I tried putting RUU_Signed.nbh file which was in Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip, to SD card and again connected usb cable.

Now the device instead of going to Tri color bootscreen it goes to a white screen displaying a message "Loading" and nothing happens after that.

Some Noob questions,

1] Is my device bricked ?
2] Is there any harm in using old battery (which is not working) while doing this rom flashing procedure?
3] Even though battery is not working , and i am not pressing any keys ( vol down + power button + reset etc) , but whenever i connect my device to pc using usb cable , device display comes up and shows tri color boot screen .. what does it means ?

Thanks
Old 09-27-2010, 05:17 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul, Touch Pro, Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

fever02 is a n00b

I need some help in figuring this out… I have to take my Sprint TP in to get looked at (replacement assuran 2wks old). I had the cookie rom installed then flash back using the “Hermann_C_SPRINT_WWE_1.03.651.4_RS1.03.15F_SPCS _1.53_0909_PRL60613_Ship.exe.zip” file. Now here where the help comes in…. I downloaded the “Raphael_CDMA_VZW_Relocker.zip “and unzipped it and 2x click on the exe. File and hit run then I got the application fail to initialize properly (0xc0000135) on my desk top and “ to run this application, you must install one of the following versions of the .NET framework: v2.0.50727” on my Laptop.. was there a step that I missed ??
Old 09-27-2010, 08:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

poohbiwon is a n00b

I know this is an old thread, but I have a new question. My brother just gave my wife his old hacked Sprint Touch PRO, but it could not be reactivated with my wife's number by Sprint. I reloaded the old stock Sprint ROM onto it and then relocked, but can it be reactivated and reused with my wife's number on it? Am a newbie when it comes to messing with cell phones, so apologies if I haven't made any sense.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Verizon xv6800
Carrier: Pocket Mobile

RicanJoe is a n00b

oh bet iight

Last edited by RicanJoe; 01-18-2019 at 09:39 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: i like you

Xuyueyue is a n00b

thank you thank you for answering my question. im a quick learner so i will pick up fast on this.

-Chez
Old 03-20-2011, 04:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bruinhoo is a n00b

Thank you - all of the elite team - for your work here. Got Hard-SPL working on my TP via cornelious2's SD card method.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: CHN NET

xywang2001 is a n00b

thanks for you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development