PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 05:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflhorse View Post
I used 40060 just because it was fairly new and was taken from a TP. I wasn't sure if that mattered or not.
that's the right one, just a little old. i have 40065 on mine. If you want the latest, you should get that one. It doesn't matter what device it came from. They all use the same.

Last edited by razorloves; 07-27-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch Pro 2
Carrier: Vala 900

lucanusss is a n00b

ey guys got a litle problem here, I've tryeed to install this Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip (1.27 MB, 57369 views) many times but it' wont install, it says check usb conection , then i tryed to install Verizon_HSPL_Package.zip (3.17 MB, 12697 views) and it installed some thing my phone got restartet and it shows a page with 4 colors then it stuck on that page it asked me to enter something i've entered but nothing happen then i removed a battery and tryed to POWER but it WONT ... what should I DO
sorry about my engilsh
plz gays what can i DO I've reead something about it but don't know im a litle bit confuzet .
Old 08-03-2010, 03:02 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucanusss View Post
ey guys got a litle problem here, I've tryeed to install this Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip (1.27 MB, 57369 views) many times but it' wont install, it says check usb conection , then i tryed to install Verizon_HSPL_Package.zip (3.17 MB, 12697 views) and it installed some thing my phone got restartet and it shows a page with 4 colors then it stuck on that page it asked me to enter something i've entered but nothing happen then i removed a battery and tryed to POWER but it WONT ... what should I DO
sorry about my engilsh
plz gays what can i DO I've reead something about it but don't know im a litle bit confuzet .
do you have a touch pro 2, like your info says? if so, look at what section of the website you're in.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

tlechaos is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucanusss View Post
ey guys got a litle problem here, I've tryeed to install this Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip (1.27 MB, 57369 views) many times but it' wont install, it says check usb conection ,
I'm having the same problem. I have an HTC TP2 from Sprint. According to the ROM update utility, my image version is presently at 2.04.651.4

Booting up after Hard Reset, this shows:
B 04
R 2.21.00wf
D 2.04.82488

Everytime I try to run the HSPL, it locks up my TP2 and gets the same error as mentioned by above person. Fortunately, I didn't run anything else besides what is recommended for Sprint, so no bricking on my part.

Any suggestions?
Old 08-11-2010, 02:46 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlechaos View Post
I'm having the same problem. I have an HTC TP2 from Sprint.
well if you guys have a TouchPro 2 you should try the unlocker for your device

here you'll find the CDMA TP2 Unlocker from cmonex (read the entire first 3 posts)
Old 08-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

tlechaos is a n00b

Yeah, that was obvious. I guess late night messing around with the phone got my all confused. Thanks again for link and clearing up my stupidity.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

EScottH is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to EScottH Send a message via AIM to EScottH Send a message via MSN to EScottH Send a message via Yahoo to EScottH

Sorry to sound like a noob, but I have tried searching the forums to answer my question. There is SO much there that I can't seem to find an answer.

I have a stock Touch Pro (Raphael) for use on the Sprint network. My nephew needs a phone for use on Verizon, so I was wondering if I could unlock the Touch Pro and flash a Verizon ROM to it.

If so, it would really help me out if someone could point me to a step-by-step guide on how to do it.

Thanks, ahead of time. Donation on its way!

Update: Donation made via PayPal!

Last edited by EScottH; 08-26-2010 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Update that donation was sent.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:23 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EScottH View Post
Sorry to sound like a noob, but I have tried searching the forums to answer my question. There is SO much there that I can't seem to find an answer.

I have a stock Touch Pro (Raphael) for use on the Sprint network. My nephew needs a phone for use on Verizon, so I was wondering if I could unlock the Touch Pro and flash a Verizon ROM to it.

If so, it would really help me out if someone could point me to a step-by-step guide on how to do it.

Thanks, ahead of time. Donation on its way!

Update: Donation made via PayPal!
verizon wont add a sprint phone to their network. only way to do it is to clone the esn, but that is illegal and not allowed to discuss on this website.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

stone7187 is a n00b

sorry to interrupt the topic...does SPL-0.35.0000 mean the phone is locked i am sending it back to Verizon for a replacement and need to put it back to stock..? it has the stock ROM loaded but i gotta make sure the SPL is put back to stock//

thank you.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:26 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone7187 View Post
sorry to interrupt the topic...does SPL-0.35.0000 mean the phone is locked i am sending it back to Verizon for a replacement and need to put it back to stock..? it has the stock ROM loaded but i gotta make sure the SPL is put back to stock//

thank you.
yep...thats it. you're good to go
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development