PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 04:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache 6.0 Sprint
Carrier: metro

revized is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

well i was at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=501754 for metro p not cricket, although i suppose what you meant was use the metro "other" mms and wap, and not "titan" version, someone said the titan version works with the TP so that is why i tried it, although i dont see a ryan mms and wap for metro , only these that have the arcsoft in the title, i will try the one labled "other" after a hard reset and post the results, thank you for your advice.
"Other" Windows Mobile CDMA devices Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.0.70.24
"Other" Windows Mobile CDMA devices Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1

~edit
oki used "Other" Windows Mobile CDMA devices Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1 and i thought for a quick split second "IT WORKS!" because a gps icon was at the top of the screen and a message appears somthing like "cannot locate gps..etc retry, wait 5 minutes, cancel. and then "IT" happened instead "#777 cannot connect for unknown reason.......

oh i used ##778# and noticed that my prl says 1004.lol. on the prl website that is not even a metro prl. it says Alltel
National Freedom
(Non-Divested)

Non-EvDO Phones:

01004 (Unknown)

although since talk works i just figured that the prl is has to be correct, i just wonder if that prl has anything to do with me not getting the net to work. i used the 02001 for a moto Q and the phone is working on metro network. please advise.
Matthew 25:23

Last edited by revized; 04-10-2010 at 02:57 AM. Reason: news
Old 04-13-2010, 11:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

pro2guy is a n00b

sorry for noob question but my tp screen got messed up and i need to retun it. i have silence roms and im trying to put it back to the hard spl .37 but every time i do it it gose from 0 to 100 and nothing happens plz help asap i need to return it in 2 days
Old 04-13-2010, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro2guy View Post
sorry for noob question but my tp screen got messed up and i need to retun it. i have silence roms and im trying to put it back to the hard spl .37 but every time i do it it gose from 0 to 100 and nothing happens plz help asap i need to return it in 2 days
what do you mean nothing happens? when you run the relocker, it's just suppose to relock it. did you visually verify the spl version in bootloader mode? did you flash the sprint stock rom first?
Old 04-13-2010, 11:22 PM
Lurker

pro2guy is a n00b

yeha i have .37 with silence rom and wen i try to run relocker it just goes from 0 to 100 and thats it it turs on and goes back to silence. i proly doing it wrong or got outdated stuff. can any1 send me updated ones and step by step how to relock it?
Old 04-14-2010, 12:10 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
yeha i have .37 with silence rom and wen i try to run relocker it just goes from 0 to 100 and thats it it turs on and goes back to silence. i proly doing it wrong or got outdated stuff. can any1 send me updated ones and step by step how to relock it?
the first post of this thread is the one to use. did you read my post above? you have to flash the sprint stock rom before you relock it. relocking it will not change the silence rom. relocking just changes the hard spl on your phone.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-14-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

RellSter69 is a n00b

How can you tell if the phone is UNLOCKed?
Old 04-14-2010, 01:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RellSter69 View Post
How can you tell if the phone is UNLOCKed?
instructions in first post.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Lurker

pro2guy is a n00b

ok i found the shipped rom update now it says security unlooked but i have spl .37.0000 its stock rom but its still unlocked how do i lock it back to normal?
Old 04-14-2010, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Milestone A854
Carrier: Alltel

pmassey31545 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
ok i found the shipped rom update now it says security unlooked but i have spl .37.0000 its stock rom but its still unlocked how do i lock it back to normal?
Check http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508084here and look for relocker.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:52 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmassey31545 View Post
why go there? the relocker is in the first post of this thread.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-14-2010 at 05:56 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development