PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 05:26 PM
kdfrumda3

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

how do i flash my htc tp2 using a macbook pro?
Old 03-25-2010, 05:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdfrumda3 View Post
how do i flash my htc tp2 using a macbook pro?
you're in the wrong place. this is the touch pro subforum. I already answered you in the other thread from when you asked the other day.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work

wow, i havent had a problem unlocking my tps, moguls, or apaches, but this tp replacement is a no-go. I'm showing spl-0.25.c-spl on the tri-color screen.

I've tried
Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_025_MFG RRU on activesync
Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_025_MFG RRU with SSPLManual_Raphael on USB
Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_025_MFG NBH on SC with SSPLManual_Raphael
Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 RRU on activesync
Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 RRU with SSPLManual_Raphael on USB
Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037 NBH on SC with SSPLManual_Raphael

Flashes go through fine, but the text still reads spl-0.25.c-spl. I'm on a Sprint tp. any suggestions?

EDIT: flashing to an old stock rom first (in this case, 1.03.651.4_RS1.03.15 - http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip) worked. I was able to unlock after.

Last edited by akastixx; 03-26-2010 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC

shanestahl@hotmail.com is a n00b

Sorry guys I am kinda new at this but I got my phone unlocked I was wondering if thts all I have to do should I be able to hook it up to verizon know? I have a alltel phone and I unlocked it with the verizon package. Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thanx
Old 03-29-2010, 06:51 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanestahl@hotmail.com View Post
Sorry guys I am kinda new at this but I got my phone unlocked I was wondering if thts all I have to do should I be able to hook it up to verizon know? I have a alltel phone and I unlocked it with the verizon package. Any kind of help would be appreciated. Thanx
this hard-spl unlock is just so that you can flash custom roms. has nothing to do with reprograming for a different carrier. There are threads for that in the HTC Touch Pro sub forum.

Also...i would undo what you did to your phone. The verizon hard spl is only for verizon touch pro.

Last edited by razorloves; 03-29-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

navyguy0032 is a n00b

+100 This worked for me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
FINALLY WORKS!!
*edit* to make it very clear **************
Copy sspl manual to device & run it (from your phone with file explorer or Total commander), it'll force your phone into multicolored screen, once in multicolored screen run the .37.exe file on your PC & it should work!

Here's what I did.
Took out SD card, rebooted 30 times, threw a stick over my left shoulder, took a dump, drank a 6 pack... (ha! and it still didn't work)

So, I went with this note in post 1:
NOTE 2: anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL automatically, please copy SSPLManual.exe from the SSPLManual.zip attachment to the device and run it. then once the screen is in SSPL, run RUU manually. i.e. you run the RUU on the PC, if it isn't obvious.

*Don't worry about the RUU part, it expands when you run the .37 exe file (and it worked with a Sprint .4 ROM).

HAPPY!~

*edit*
Off course I didn't think 'I' needed to run the ssplmanual from the device! After all.... I know a few tricks... like vol down & off button at same time while resetting with stylus...

HA! Key generated spl screen DIDN"T WORK, but ssplmanual from device DID. And that's all I can say about that!
Old 04-06-2010, 04:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache 6.0 Sprint
Carrier: metro

revized is a n00b
Post Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

MY SAD HTC TP, since i am a n00b i could not understand all the steps to install Ryan Moguls Heavy WM6.1 and WM6.5 Multi-Carrier ROMs"SHY n00b "so i installed Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip, then i installed the mighty rom ,yeah. and then i installed "HTC Titan" MMS Fix including Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1 , installed Security Policy Lifter CAB , i guess i did not need the Security Policy Lifter CAB or i suppose the Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft would not have installed, i unplugged from pc and ran IE , i saved the password in 661lollolol@mymetropcs and all setting were fine no more "default sprint network.yeah" except the main part, IE and mms never worked."SAD" always said so i was gonna install Ryan Mogul Metro PCS Carrier CAB although now i cant says could not be installed so i tried to uninstall Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft, says some files was not completely removed do you want to remove it from list of installed programs i click yes and its still there , i soft reset a few time and tried again , nothing. only the famous " dailed #777 cannot connect for unknown reason.......

please advise
Matthew 25:23
Old 04-06-2010, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by revized View Post
MY SAD HTC TP, since i am a n00b i could not understand all the steps to install Ryan Moguls Heavy WM6.1 and WM6.5 Multi-Carrier ROMs"SHY n00b "so i installed Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip, then i installed the mighty rom ,yeah. and then i installed "HTC Titan" MMS Fix including Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1 , installed Security Policy Lifter CAB , i guess i did not need the Security Policy Lifter CAB or i suppose the Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft would not have installed, i unplugged from pc and ran IE , i saved the password in 661lollolol@mymetropcs and all setting were fine no more "default sprint network.yeah" except the main part, IE and mms never worked."SAD" always said so i was gonna install Ryan Mogul Metro PCS Carrier CAB although now i cant says could not be installed so i tried to uninstall Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft, says some files was not completely removed do you want to remove it from list of installed programs i click yes and its still there , i soft reset a few time and tried again , nothing. only the famous " dailed #777 cannot connect for unknown reason.......

please advise
do a hard reset (clear storage) to start over fresh. that will reflash the rom. click on Start-Settings-System-Clear Storage. Then when it's done, install Ryan's MMS & WAP cab.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache 6.0 Sprint
Carrier: metro

revized is a n00b

which one? i already tried "HTC Titan" MMS Fix including Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1 before , i do that one again after the hard reset, i tried the metro pcs carrier cab and it did not work i went into connections, metro was not to be found so i clicked advanced and select networks and then in network managggement it showed metro and i clicked ok at the top right and now metro is under connections now. although IE still not loading.
"HTC Titan" MMS Fix including Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.0.70.24
"HTC Titan" MMS Fix including Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1
"Other" Windows Mobile CDMA devices Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.0.70.24
"Other" Windows Mobile CDMA devices Metro PCS WAP and Arcsoft 5.2.32.2R1
Ryan Mogul Metro PCS Carrier CAB

---------------
i searched for a Ryan's MMS & WAP cab and only found cricket files.
Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab
CRICKET WAP, MMS and Arcsoft 5_2_3_22.cab
Old 04-07-2010, 12:16 AM
VIP Member

you don't have a Titan, you have a touch pro. here's the post with the info you need http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=447

There are plenty of threads in the HTC Touch Pro sub-forum discussing this subject. Do advanced search in titles only and you'll see them all.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-07-2010 at 12:27 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development