PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 06:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: telus

achilles-hypoxia is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
that is a common problem. since you locked via SD card, you should look at the sd card locking thread. it explains your problem and what to do in the first post. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61333
I can't flash anything because it is locked (at least I think so based on the spl version), but I can't unlock it because I can't put SSPL on the main memory of my phone....

=Brick?
Old 10-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Lurker

Alright, here's what I've tried:

Unlock ROM on SD card -> "Loading..."
Lock ROM on SD card -> "Loading..."
Stock ROM on SD Card -> "Loading..."

Unlock RUU via USB from bootloader -> Hangs at 0%
Stock RUU via USB from bootloader -> Hangs at 0%
Relocker RUU via USB from bootloader -> Hangs at 0%
Old 10-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Lurker

Ooh nice. I got it to boot finally using something called MTTY, which seems like a telnet connection over USB that allows you to send commands to the boot manager.

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index..._at_bootloader
Old 10-22-2009, 07:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles-hypoxia View Post
I can't flash anything because it is locked (at least I think so based on the spl version), but I can't unlock it because I can't put SSPL on the main memory of my phone....

=Brick?
you are confused.
the upgrade rom code error is a common problem. all you have to do is read that thread and it tells you how to fix it. if you have problems fixing it, then post in that thread.
you just have to flash the shipped rom and you'll be good to go.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you are confused. the upgrade rom code error is a common problem. all you have to do is read that thread and it tells you how to fix it. if you have problems fixing it, then post in that thread. you just have to flash the shipped rom and you'll be good to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles-hypoxia View Post
Alright, here's what I've tried: Unlock ROM on SD card -> "Loading..."; Lock ROM on SD card -> "Loading..."; Stock ROM on SD Card -> "Loading..." ; Unlock RUU via USB from bootloader -> Hangs at 0% ; Stock RUU via USB from bootloader -> Hangs at 0% ; Relocker RUU via USB from bootloader -> Hangs at 0%
I might be confused, but I was unable to flash anything. Regardless, now that's it's booted I'm sure I'll be able to get it working by re-unlocking and then flashing. Thanks for the info.

Edit: Ah! I was trying to relock my Telus touch pro so that I could get warranty work done. So, I flashed the stock rom and flashed the relocker. However, the Telus stock rom on on this website isn't signed so you need to be unlocked to run it. That's unfortunate, because I think it means that people on Telus and Bell can't relock their phones to get warranty work done =\. If I'd known that, I don't know if I would've unlocked my phone in the first place...

Last edited by achilles-hypoxia; 10-22-2009 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i have a touch pro from altell im sending back . they already sent me my new one and then im suppose ship back the busted one , should i even bother relocking it?
Old 10-24-2009, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
i have a touch pro from altell im sending back . they already sent me my new one and then im suppose ship back the busted one , should i even bother relocking it?
yes. always.
flash the shipped rom, then relock

Last edited by razorloves; 10-25-2009 at 02:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

EccoNsa is a n00b

Hello all .. i have a problem .. i have Net. fram intalled and windows mobile 6.1 on my com .. but when i go to flash or unlock i get [error260] staying that i need to check my conection .. ther is nothing wrong with my conection ! i cannot unlock my new phone !!! please help .. i am working with the Sprint touch pro ..
Old 10-25-2009, 08:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Patrick78 is a n00b

I'm trying to get my Sprint Touch PRO back to the stock ROM. I've read through about 50 pages of this thread and this subject has come up several times. So I want to explain the steps I've taken (I think I'm missing one) and then tell you what the current condition of my phone is.

I ran the relocker from the original post since I read in a later post that it contains the OEM Rom. I was connected with Windows Mobile Device Center and ran the relocker. Everything started up on the PC and phone just fine and went through the entire process and then rebooted the phone. I immediately noticed on reboot that it still says Mighty Rom prior to the Windows Mobile green startup screen comes on. I then put the phone into the bootloader screen and this is what my phone showed:
Security Unlocked
Raph800
SPL-0.37.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0c85
MicroP-Hermann (key) v0685
PSOC-Raph Stage_EVT v20

Using the WMDC I removed the theme that I had installed which brought the factory black and white back, but it looks like the digital clock from the theme stayed.

So did I miss a step, and if so please tell me which what I need to do and what file I need. I'm assuming I missed something if the Mighty Rom is still showing up.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:25 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

You can just reflash the original sprint ROM

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development