PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503)

gladesmellzgood 11-08-2008 08:20 AM

Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:

Originally Posted by pyroz (Post 505399)
hey guys , i flashed a rom but now i get this boot screen with all the bios info instead of "touch pro". Will relocking it get me back the original boot screens because I might need to return it. Thanks.

No it wont unless we can get the shipped version of the sprint rom, I have been trying to get the stock splash screen for a while myself. In multiple threads I have asked if anyone had it so i could flash it back to device. I need to return it but can't due to it still having a different boot screen.

gladesmellzgood 11-08-2008 10:32 AM

Is there any progress on dumping the radio on the touch pro or locating a shipped sprint rom .exe file

ignisuti 11-08-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gladesmellzgood (Post 505590)
Is there any progress on dumping the radio on the touch pro or locating a shipped sprint rom .exe file

Please que me in on this topic. From what I understand, this phone was supposed to have an FM reciever in it. I just got my phone a few days ago and havn't been able to figure out how to get the radio to play. Is it because Sprint has disabled it?

gpgorbosjr 11-08-2008 09:14 PM

Wow guys, I could have sworn seeing a post saying you were going to get started on this just a few days ago. Nice job.

HalfGeekHalfotherStuff 11-09-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboFool (Post 489163)
Too damn cool. You guys rock.

A couple of questions:

I know we should always assume when flashing anything that it COULD hard-reset our devices, so we should have our data backed up first, but should I assume this will hard-reset my phone? Is that expected?

As for the second post, is that a version that will allow us to flash from SD, suggesting that the current version won't? And will it likely support SDHC like the previous notes from no2chem have mentioned? Any rough timeframe on this one? I might as well wait, since I was always a big fan of flashing from the card.

As for nueROM-S ( :) ), will it have all stock software, but merely be an updated build of WM?

NOW FLASHING FROM A BEAUTY QWEEN IS WHAT U GET FROM MY LINK BELOW, JK.. OR AM I?

mrrogers1 11-09-2008 07:13 PM

Thanks Guys!

Donation made and waiting patiently for a kickass cook up.

lvdata 11-10-2008 06:04 PM

It mostly works for me. I ran the Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.exe and it stated to flash, but got stuck on the tri-color screen, in unlocked mode, but the unlocker util said that it failed. This was because of the long time it took to re-recognize the device under VMWare. I have a XPpro32bit host, and a XP32bit virtual machine that runs my normal working OS. It got stuck on 0% and I could hear the XP host recognizing the TP, but it takes a min, then VMware takes over, disconnects it and white VMware was reconnecting it to the VM that was running active sync and the unlocker, the unlocker timed out. I let the VM XP finish recognizing the TP, then restarted the unlocker. The unlocker was not able to find a version the 2nd time around, but it did start going from 0 to 100% on both the desktop and the TP(It seemed to take under 2 seconds to go from 0-100%), then rebooted like normal. Then when the TP rebooted again it was back to the normal mode. I did successfully get back to the tri-color screen and it did show as unlocked with spl 037, so everything did run correctly at the end. Is it possible to adjust that time out to give the unlocker more time to pause while the Plug and play runs? This is also to let others know at least one person was able to unlock a TP with VMware and a XP Host and VM combination. This was NOT a issue when unlocking my older HTC Vogue on the exact same VMware Workstation/XP Host/XP VM setup.

Host XP sp2 with 4 gigs of ram, 2.16ghz Core2duo Dell Latitude D830
VM XP sp2 with 1 gig of ram, 2 cpus for this VM, no other VM's running at the time.

chengww 11-10-2008 08:58 PM

Hi, I am new I am having some problems with the HSPL_037 as everytime it tells me unexpected error has occurred. One of its dependencies was not found.

I have used the sprint clean up program is that was it causing the problem

[sammich] 11-10-2008 09:17 PM

I keep getting connection errors... 202

I'm following all the instructions. Ideas?

puff 11-11-2008 12:21 AM

Quote:

�� ERROR [202, 204] : CONNECTION
�� This error message will appear when the device is not connected to ActiveSync correctly. Make sure
you properly connect the device to the PC through ActiveSync before running RUU.
make sure activesync/WMDC recognizing device, reboot computer, soft/hard reset device...