PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by StvnMtq View Post
Sorry still tryin to figure this site and the thread. I was attempting to edit my questions to be concise and ended up reposting sorry for being Ssllooww Stvn
you can edit and delete posts all you want. just click on the edit button. i also replied to your post from a few days ago and you never replied back. i guess you never went back to read it...here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=18658
Old 09-25-2009, 04:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: x1
Carrier: comnex

linkpda is a n00b

TKX!
You are the best!!!
Old 09-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touchpro
Carrier: sprint

sensaye is a n00b

runs fine for me with windows seven. make sure to run as administrator or download again to make sure its ok
Old 09-26-2009, 11:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

scottmail is becoming a great contributor

Here is my problem. I just exchanged a TP for another (I am very sure it was refurbished). I went into the bootloader and noticed that it was already unlocked. I thought that was great. I tried to flash a custom rom, wouldn't work. I tried to flash a stock sprint rom and it wouldn't work also. After a few tries I noticed that it was Hard-SPL .35 instead of .37. I have Sprint. How do I fix this? I tried re-unlocking it and it just stays on the Loading screen. I tried to lock it and it just stays on the loading screen. Same thing with a Shipped Rom. Please help.....

Thanks!
Old 09-26-2009, 12:02 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmail View Post
Here is my problem. I just exchanged a TP for another (I am very sure it was refurbished). I went into the bootloader and noticed that it was already unlocked. I thought that was great. I tried to flash a custom rom, wouldn't work. I tried to flash a stock sprint rom and it wouldn't work also. After a few tries I noticed that it was Hard-SPL .35 instead of .37. I have Sprint. How do I fix this? I tried re-unlocking it and it just stays on the Loading screen. I tried to lock it and it just stays on the loading screen. Same thing with a Shipped Rom. Please help.....

Thanks!
it has to say cmonex in the spl version to be unlocked. it probably didn't come unlocked.
just take mem card out, then run the unlocker.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

scottmail is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
it has to say cmonex in the spl version to be unlocked. it probably didn't come unlocked.
just take mem card out, then run the unlocker.
I feel like a dumb***. I have done about 10 of these and I just forgot to take out the card.

Thanks for the help.
Old 09-26-2009, 12:23 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmail View Post
I feel like a dumb***. I have done about 10 of these and I just forgot to take out the card.

Thanks for the help.
haha. ur welcome.
the problem was that you had an nbh file on your mem card that was interfering
Old 09-27-2009, 02:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Back with Sprint!

Avareyne is just getting started

Does the relocker work with the newest Sprint ROM?
Old 09-27-2009, 09:45 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avareyne View Post
Does the relocker work with the newest Sprint ROM?
yes, it will work on any official sprint rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:45 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

i just got a new sprint refurb today, it had the old rom so first thing i did was flashed to new sprint official, it updated my radio, prl, rom and it appears to have updated my spl to 0.40, but odd thing was it didnt update my pri, stayed at 1.47, im unlocking now with 0.37 and trying to reflash to see if it updates pri

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development