PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 10:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rip_dizzle is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanzu View Post
one thing I have a question about is where do I find the settings for the keys. I want to change holding the green button function, but I cannot remember where I do that.
Go to Start>Settings>Personal>Buttons. Options should be there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:08 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

onemanzu is just getting started

TD!! when are you going to release a version of the facebook tab that will work for your rom?

all that needs to be done is have the tabs file in manila modified for the rom and it will work... from what I understand.

maybe thats something you could cook into your next update... that and the new locker.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

josh90265 is a n00b

Don't know if this has been covered already. Flashed the full version of the rom with the manila locker. For some reason now, when I unlock the phone from the manila lock screen, the top part stays on the home screen and blocks the start menu and the whole taskbar. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Old 03-27-2010, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 powered by PLUTONIUM
Carrier: Sprint - SERO baby

krautdog is becoming a great contributor

I would just like to add...
+1 for adding the Facebook tab, if possible and not too much trouble
but I would ask the new locker not be cooked in and just left as optional...it doesn't seem to be compatible with MaxManilla which I love to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemanzu View Post
TD!! when are you going to release a version of the facebook tab that will work for your rom?

all that needs to be done is have the tabs file in manila modified for the rom and it will work... from what I understand.

maybe thats something you could cook into your next update... that and the new locker.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

First time I try this room. It looks really nice and it feels very smooth. I have to say I'm not a fan of start menu with only 3 rows instead of 4 but that can be easily fixed with a cab.

Now what kills me is... No UC?!! Or was it a bad flash? With no UC I'll have to use another rom as I rely on it a lot. I mean, you only use it once per flash, but that once is kind of important, hehe. :P

Last edited by Nimdock; 03-27-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
First time I try this room. It looks really nice and it feels very smooth. I have to say I'm not a fan of start menu with only 3 rows instead of 4 but that can be easily fixed with a cab.

Now what kills me is... No UC?!! Or was it a bad flash? With no UC I'll have to use another rom as I rely on it a lot. I mean, you only use it once per flash, but that once is kind of important, hehe. :P
I thought uc meant user customization. what do u mean?
Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 PM
N00b

JohnAD is just getting started

He means there is no SDConfig. A lot of ROMS don't have it anymore. It usually work just by running the exe but it doesn't on this one and says it's not trusted etc.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hotwired34 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post

Why not just use Sashimi? I used to use UC, but I think Sashimi is much easier to configure and maintain.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah, I meant User Customization with SDConfig out of the sd card. I don't really want to learn another system and translate my configurations (exchange, programs, config files) to another system (Sashimi). (Now somebody is going to tell me that everything is exactly the same and you just put everything in a different folder and I'll feel like an idiot).

But I understand it's your rom and it is created for your wants and needs, hehe. I just hadn't run in a rom with no UC before which kins of surprised me. I'll just look for something that goes along with my needs.

But it is a great rom though. Very smooth, crisp, fast. Love that you leave manila "brand new" without modifying the slider/wallpaper/etc. Good job.

Last edited by Nimdock; 03-28-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Milestone A854
Carrier: Alltel

pmassey31545 is becoming a great contributor

Does this have a programs tab on the slider? I know you have the shortcuts, but I use the programs tab quite often. Or is there a .cab somewhere to make it possible? Thanks....looks great and bout to flash.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development