PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

skydve1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: [ROM] [1-05] NxP Psyki ROM Rev01a 28205 Sense 2.5 **Psyki Core**

Looks great. Nice to see a 2.5 rom where Activesync works OTA with an exchange server.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Droobie is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Droobie Send a message via MSN to Droobie Send a message via Yahoo to Droobie
Re: [ROM] [1-05] NxP Psyki ROM Rev01a 28205 Sense 2.5 **Psyki Core**

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextpimp View Post
UPDATE!!!! Check First Post!!!!

@Droobie ... Just Update ... There were personal reasons behind me using 28014. Many users DO NOT like that sys. I kinda Understand why. Still, I was getting very decent battery life on a sys that is KNOWN to be lagging in that dept. I've made a move towards performance...kinda interested to see what kind of feedback i get.

EDIT... Link Temporarily Removed. Showcase Causing SMS failure in 6.5.3 ... gotta make a Task Mgr Switch
Will do...once the link is back

I did the flash dance after reporting my problems yesterday and still run into similar issues. I also noticed that when I switch to landscape while trying to add my account information in on Start>Settings>Connections>AccountManager that I lose visibility (turns black) of the whole screen other than the text box, causing me to slide back/forth. I'll wait for your update (because I really do dig your ROM) and hope my issues end up being resolved one way or another. Thanks again.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Re: [ROM] [1-05] NxP Psyki ROM Rev01a 28205 Sense 2.5 **Psyki Core**

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextpimp View Post
UPDATE!!!! Check First Post!!!!

@Droobie ... Just Update ... There were personal reasons behind me using 28014. Many users DO NOT like that sys. I kinda Understand why. Still, I was getting very decent battery life on a sys that is KNOWN to be lagging in that dept. I've made a move towards performance...kinda interested to see what kind of feedback i get.

EDIT... Link Temporarily Removed. Showcase Causing SMS failure in 6.5.3 ... gotta make a Task Mgr Switch

Check this out

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=57
Old 01-06-2010, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] [1-05] NxP Psyki ROM Rev01b 28205 Sense 2.5 **Psyki Core**

Thanks G... But Ive seen more swype than the law allows, Must have dl'ed 20 swype cabs to keep 2, but thats just ME LOL... Hopefully If there are no more critical issues, I'll let this one sit for a while.

@Droobie.... No Landscape in Manila 2.5 My friend ... at least not yet for VGA. Im sure its on the horizon. If you see a vga rom w Manila 2.5 Landscape enabled LET ME KNOW and I'll get back in the LAB.

Everyone else.... ROMS UP!!!! Easily the FASTEST ROM Ive EVER built. Takin My drink now.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:22 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

gonna give this a shot.
looks good.
im hopin the batterylife is better than the last rom i flashed.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Those of you who downloaded between This and My LAST post need to Re-download. SYS 28205 has/had a bug in which the incoming call screen does not display caller id. Issue has been Addressed and DL LINK HAS been updated. 2016 txt issue has also been addressed
Old 01-06-2010, 08:33 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

once i received a call from someone,everyone i try to call just automatically calls that first person.
im all set.
thanks for your work.keep it up.
back to the ski-rom for me.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAH View Post
once i received a call from someone,everyone i try to call just automatically calls that first person.
im all set.
thanks for your work.keep it up.
back to the ski-rom for me.
I dont have that issue on my current build... makes me think that you were one of the unlucky 8 that downloaded during the 3 hour timespan that the rom was broken. If you're incoming call screen doesn't show # or caller photo... you need to re-download. Sorry for the inconvieniece, but I would call 3 hours for a fix "timely"
Old 01-07-2010, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TP_Cutie24F is a n00b

psyki roms are serious eye candy

If j00 c4n r34d 7h1$, j00 $p3nd w4y 2 much 71m3 0nL1n3
Old 01-07-2010, 02:28 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

first off congrats to the rom release!!!! i see my friend GIZELLE is n d house!! lol,im gonna flash this in the morning and see how she runs!!! looks great man!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development