PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 05:49 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [1-01] NxP Psyki ROM RC2 28014 Sense 2.5 **Psyki Core**

Frickin sweet...The TP thread just keeps getting better....New Chefs cooking up new treats. Congrats on the release bro, and H...uck the F..aters!

I'll DL and try this new jam out! Thanks!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [1-01] NxP Psyki ROM RC2 28014 Sense 2.5 **Psyki Core**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
Leave him alone tltwelve....just go away if it doesn't appeal to you.

Good to see you working next!!! Keep it up!!
U said it man!!!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Talking Re: [ROM] [1-01] NxP Psyki ROM RC2 28014 Sense 2.5 **Psyki Core**

Nextpimp,

C if this works...

Attachment 54424

Hope u get this b4 new update.

Last edited by GIZELLE; 02-07-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Droobie is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Droobie Send a message via MSN to Droobie Send a message via Yahoo to Droobie

Thanks for the hard work nextpimp but this ROM hasn't worked out well for me. I thought maybe it was because I was too excited to try it out and didn't do a hard reset, but even after two hard resets I'm still having problems. I'll list a few in case you want to work on them or others can confirm, but maybe these issues are isolated to myself. I'm not bashing you I'm running on Sprint and the only changes I've made were setting up Autosync with m.google.com. Previously, I have had Psyki4 running since the middle of November (which ran great!).

- Locks up frequently. Locked right now when it tried loading an e-mail message. It got the message open but displays "Loading Message" on the bottom and no response to any attempts to unlock.
- Pandora doesn't work. Cuts off the end of most songs (known issue but worked w/the Psyki4 ROM)
- Locked up when I ran google maps the first time. Accepted the user agreement and locked immediately after.
- Randomly resets. Nothing will be running when it resets.

If I just need some tips, that may be the case. I generally try to do my research on things but I was spoiled by Psyki's last release being an "out of the box" solution so I've been a little lax. Thanks again and gl w/the future updates.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droobie View Post
Thanks for the hard work nextpimp but this ROM hasn't worked out well for me. I thought maybe it was because I was too excited to try it out and didn't do a hard reset, but even after two hard resets I'm still having problems. I'll list a few in case you want to work on them or others can confirm, but maybe these issues are isolated to myself. I'm not bashing you I'm running on Sprint and the only changes I've made were setting up Autosync with m.google.com. Previously, I have had Psyki4 running since the middle of November (which ran great!).

- Locks up frequently. Locked right now when it tried loading an e-mail message. It got the message open but displays "Loading Message" on the bottom and no response to any attempts to unlock.
- Pandora doesn't work. Cuts off the end of most songs (known issue but worked w/the Psyki4 ROM)
- Locked up when I ran google maps the first time. Accepted the user agreement and locked immediately after.
- Randomly resets. Nothing will be running when it resets.

If I just need some tips, that may be the case. I generally try to do my research on things but I was spoiled by Psyki's last release being an "out of the box" solution so I've been a little lax. Thanks again and gl w/the future updates.
No probs here only what it was said b4 on post. Maybe bad flash or dl an appl not cmpatible with the rom. I have Sprint and use 32 on pagepool. Works for m all the time besides always doing a flashdance b4 new ROM specially coming from NRG no direspect, found that neede to flashdance after using NRGZ. Nextpimp will have a better input though.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOGUL
Carrier: BOOST MOBILE

Lucanity is a n00b

No problems so far, one of the fastest 2.5 rom I tried so far
Old 01-05-2010, 03:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOGUL
Carrier: BOOST MOBILE

Lucanity is a n00b

contacts are not sync to facebook.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
Oh....and by the way, this youngster does remember!!!

LoL ... Net Drama. OLD Nextel Based, Net Drama. You Remembering diqualifies you as a youngsta =D Glad to have you here.

If his name is a spin off his age then My Lil Dude is elveen... Idk maybe I was just cranky, but i got my point across I hope... and apparenlty the good Mod rstoyguy(sp?/mod edit) enjoys hunting gremlins So ... moving On.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Nextpimp,

C if this works...

Attachment 54424

Hope u get this b4 new update.
Im on It... Been busy teaching myself how 2 theme, cab edit, build cabs ect. Also Trying to figure out a default sense 2.5 wallpaper solution. Again Im CLOSE. Final version 2days maybe sooner. I havent even Begun to look into that location tab issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucanity View Post
Those are working for me...And appear to be working for others as well. LOL THATS A BIGGIE FOR ME... I LIVE ON FB. Are you logging into facebook before attempting contact sync. You can login to fb on the data settings bar in the Manila settings tab OR set up the "My Contact" card Off of the "All People" button of the People Tab.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-05-2010 at 01:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Talking Re: [ROM] [1-01] NxP Psyki ROM RC2 28014 Sense 2.5 **Psyki Core**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucanity View Post
FB working here 2.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] [1-05] NxP Psyki ROM Rev01a 28205 Sense 2.5 **Psyki Core**

UPDATE!!!! Check First Post!!!!

@Droobie ... Just Update ... There were personal reasons behind me using 28014. Many users DO NOT like that sys. I kinda Understand why. Still, I was getting very decent battery life on a sys that is KNOWN to be lagging in that dept. I've made a move towards performance...kinda interested to see what kind of feedback i get.

EDIT... Link Temporarily Removed. Showcase Causing SMS failure in 6.5.3 ... gotta make a Task Mgr Switch

Last edited by nextpimp; 01-05-2010 at 09:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development