PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 07:22 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 WM6.5_21876_05 .-. 1.3.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
ok so far running on ver04 only prob for me was the keyboard reverting to the small keyboard on every soft-reset, so I just installed "sipchange" cab by Sleuth255.
Moving onto this version 05 thanks
\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities\SIPChange is already in there. It's one of my staple program, sipchange and the small keyboard.

Old 01-04-2010, 07:38 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Here is a .cab installer for Lanscape messaging. Install the VGA .cab and copy the copy the ..\xml\0409\5aee9e83_manila from the archive to \windows.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Thanks, Are the 2d & 3d reg cabs pre-installed since I don't see them in any folder 2 click on like before?
Seems pre-installed as this v5 rom tests faster than previous versions, making it above average so not complaining lol

EDIT: the dual clock from the below post does not work on this Sense 2.1, I assume it is a different port/version.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=596903

Ver5 is sweet, only the panoramic disable the animated weather part that floats over homescreen, but still shows in center.

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-04-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 08:53 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Thanks, Are the 2d & 3d reg cabs pre-installed since I don't see them in any folder 2 click on like before?
Seems pre-installed as this v5 rom tests faster than previous versions, making it above average so not complaining lol

EDIT: the dual clock from the below post does not work on this Sense 2.1, I assume it is a different port/version.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=596903

Ver5 is sweet, only the panoramic disable the animated weather part that floats over homescreen, but still shows in center.
I think it's more the appearant smoothness of the panoramic gui, but I've got Topaz video drivers in there. Which I finally quit overwriting them with Omnia video drivers this release...

The clock is WVGA...

I'll update how the kitchen builds the rom and install Tweak_sense2_1_WeatherWallpaperMod after the Sense_2.1_Panorama. Install the attached .cab to get your animated weather back. (edit: Got 'er done and it works guud... )

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-04-2010 at 09:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

RSTG--disable Sense to install the cab???
did it anyway, just wondering
Old 01-05-2010, 09:50 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
RSTG--disable Sense to install the cab???
did it anyway, just wondering
I never do, how do ya disable this monster? I usually copy the cab-stripped-files to \windows and reboot for them to take effect.

Am I doing it wrong? lol...
Old 01-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

RSTG you have to make a TP2 CDMA rom for us. i beg you. i'll send you my phone if i have to..................PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2010, 10:01 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by southphillysean View Post
RSTG you have to make a TP2 CDMA rom for us. i beg you. i'll send you my phone if i have to..................PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to have one by now! But I've got that hospital calling me wanting their money first. Now I'm shooting for mid-june. Giving it a chance for the chefs in the TP2 forum to fade out, that way all I have to compete with is mightymike. Then they'll be a new device out too...
Old 01-05-2010, 10:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

SonorityGenius is just getting started

hey Rst, so can we expect a new 2.1 ROM update with the above fixes and small kb gone patch? lol I will wait!!!
Old 01-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

start-settings-today-items-uncheck htc sense. Load cab, soft reset. after boot do the same as above just check htc sense--sense will start back up.
I've heard that this is what should be done when loading "sense cabs" onto 2.5.

No probs here--everything looks great...thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I never do, how do ya disable this monster? I usually copy the cab-stripped-files to \windows and reboot for them to take effect.

Am I doing it wrong? lol...
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development