PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 02:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 WM6.5_21876_12 .-. 1/27/2010

A+ on this rom. No gripes what so ever.
But I do notice on some of the white screen there is gray portions.
And is there a cab to get the fancier looking lock screen back.

Thx
Old 01-28-2010, 12:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Something weird happened during the night with v12. It appears that Outlook died. Can't see my contacts (program does not run), call history is blank, going to the SMS tab causes a reset of TF3D.

Since I am about to run business errands I just flashed back to v11 at least until tonight. If anybody has any ideas please share.

Thanks,
tsp
v12---> v11 for now.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Verizon

pelos316 is a n00b

I am having problems downloading the rom. On Mediafire, when I try to download, it just refreshes the page. Could you please help?
Old 01-29-2010, 12:05 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 WM6.5_21876_11 .-. 1/25/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelos316 View Post
I am having problems downloading the rom. On Mediafire, when I try to download, it just refreshes the page. Could you please help?
Perhaps someone can mirror the rom for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
Something weird happened during the night with v12. It appears that Outlook died. Can't see my contacts (program does not run), call history is blank, going to the SMS tab causes a reset of TF3D.
Since I am about to run business errands I just flashed back to v11 at least until tonight. If anybody has any ideas please share.
Thanks,
tsp
v12---> v11 for now.
No problems for me... You may try to re-flash. I know during my flashing frenzy I had the dialer hide the two bottoms buttons as mentioned ealier. A reflash and I was good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
A+ on this rom. No gripes what so ever.
But I do notice on some of the white screen there is gray portions.
And is there a cab to get the fancier looking lock screen back.
Thx
Gotta screenie of the "gray" portions? And which screen locks? Don't use them so I'm not familiar with them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
DO YOU HAVE A CAB TO TRANSPARENT OUT THE SLIDER... DONT LIKE THAT GRAY BKG :\

EDIT: PROBLEM I FOUND... WEATHER DOESN'T SEEM TO WANT TO START UP ON THE HOMESCREEN... AND NO FULL SCREEN ANIMATED WEATHER?
I don't think they will work on the TP2, if ya'all haven't noticed I broke down and purchased/ordered one yesterday. I'll be uploading my kitchen pieces as I always do during a new phone upgrade, Just don't know how much I'll be surrendering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodlez View Post
As for cooking it in, beats the heck out of me what needs to be added. LoL I do know it will not work as it conflicts with the slide sounds thingy that is already cooked in.
I played with it, didn't notice much else than 4 sliding sounds. I prefer the current 20+ for variety purposed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forummansbj View Post
The last rom I cooked I thought was a diamond version without s2a. I'll attach the files I used in the kitchen for cooking that one. Let me know if you're able to pull the dialer from these:

Thanks for looking into that.
I found one in an older sprint rom that I'd seperated. I didn't like it cause I kept just hitting the button...well, s2a is the way to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTEC4ME View Post
Do you have a cab for the transparent top slider?
Oh any reason why you removed Lumos, seems like battery life is taking a hit without it on this new rom.
As I previosly mentioned I'll be uploading the bits-n-pieces somehow. If you guys don't cook, disable sense, copy into \windows, reboot and restart sense. Lumos I musta unclicked it, accidentally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTEC4ME View Post
Does anyone know what the original value was for the "Ht" dword?
and was it in decimal or hexadecimal??? i was trying to change the font, but it wouldn't take the file, now I'm trying to revert the settings w/out doing a hard reset.
Nope, and it was hex. Here is a link to some various fonts to try: GODZSON's -Fonts 4 Win & TF3D...

Old 01-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Perhaps someone can mirror the rom for ya.

No problems for me... You may try to re-flash. I know during my flashing frenzy I had the dialer hide the two bottoms buttons as mentioned ealier. A reflash and I was good!

Gotta screenie of the "gray" portions? And which screen locks? Don't use them so I'm not familiar with them...

I don't think they will work on the TP2, if ya'all haven't noticed I broke down and purchased/ordered one yesterday. I'll be uploading my kitchen pieces as I always do during a new phone upgrade, Just don't know how much I'll be surrendering...

I played with it, didn't notice much else than 4 sliding sounds. I prefer the current 20+ for variety purposed!

I found one in an older sprint rom that I'd seperated. I didn't like it cause I kept just hitting the button...well, s2a is the way to go!

As I previosly mentioned I'll be uploading the bits-n-pieces somehow. If you guys don't cook, disable sense, copy into \windows, reboot and restart sense. Lumos I musta unclicked it, accidentally!

Nope, and it was hex. Here is a link to some various fonts to try: GODZSON's -Fonts 4 Win & TF3D...

seriously RSTG??? im so happy knowing a tp2 rom from you is in the future i hope

Old 01-29-2010, 12:27 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
seriously RSTG??? im so happy knowing a tp2 rom from you is in the future i hope
Yep, should have it Mon or Tue. I'll run the stock rom for a day, figure out WVGA...Just in time for a day off on Wednesday I hope!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:34 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Yep, should have it Mon or Tue. I'll run the stock rom for a day, figure out WVGA...Just in time for a day off on Wednesday I hope!
dude i can't wait,it won't take you long to figure it out and i know a few other ppl thats gonna be glad to hear this
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Yea, you don't say=D>

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
dude i can't wait,it won't take you long to figure it out and i know a few other ppl thats gonna be glad to hear this
Old 01-29-2010, 02:39 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Well, it's time to move on... As many of you have heard I'm getting a Touch Pro 2 in a couple of days. This means I'm uploading my KITCHEN as I move on. I'll still support this, but probably no more updates.

To use my kitchen:
1. download and install Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen (v4.2). (Diamond/TouchPro)

2. Download my rstg_VGAKitchen_EXTs_1_29_2010.rar

3. Unarchive both. I've maintained the directory structure and included my ..\tools\romsaved directory. The EXT directory I've deleted most of the dupes so you shouldn't have any problems.

Or you can just pick through my 415MB's of additional VisualKitchen EXT's. This includes everything I use for my Sense 2.1, Sense 2.5, and Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.3 kitchens. Thanks to OMJ, this is my spin on parts of his Diamond kitchens. There are plenty of extra's for Sense too! I have no problem with you'all using this in a rom, THAT'S WHAT IT THERE FOR! Keep the ROM's ALIVE!!!

Enjoy the goodies while I transition to Calkulins WVGA Kitchen. I'll link my packages in the first post so you can easily find them as well...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 01-29-2010 at 03:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro(Sprint)
Carrier: Spring

forummansbj is a n00b

Quote:
Hey rstoyguy,

before you move one, could I ask you to do just one variation for us pocketshield users. one with the slide to answer not built-in. This is a near perfect ROM that I will probably keep until I get rid of my Tpro...if I could just get this one thing done.

You don't know the level of awesome you would achieve if you provided this. Not sure if you're willing but here's to hoping

Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development