PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 WM6.5_21876_01a .-. 12.26.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
LMAO!!! good cause now im coming to you for answers!!!

:laugh ing3:
Old 12-27-2009, 09:30 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
LMAO!!! good cause now im coming to you for answers!!!
I don't care who answers the questions around here, I just wanna do da'cookin... lol.

Old 12-27-2009, 11:04 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: verizon

pcwjlw is a n00b

Flash dancing right now..
Old 12-27-2009, 11:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: verizon

pcwjlw is a n00b

From what I understand the home tab tweak cabs will work between 2.5 and 2.1?? Will num5kull's clear clock cab and etc. from your 2.5 thread work on this sense 2.1? If so what about max manila 2.7?
Old 12-27-2009, 11:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 WM6.5_21876_01a .-. 12.26.09

First of all RT, greatttt rommm, thank you always for the great job u always do.

Now for the fun part:
1. Myphone microsoft didnt dl had problem accessing. Redl fm microsoft again and it worked.

2. Dl ne google maps

3. For Pandora applied specs from Fluffy phones and worked like a charm.

As far as I can tell u about the rest of the apps are working and still playiny to find if there r areas nd to b brushed.

Will report laterrrrr otayyyy
Old 12-27-2009, 12:15 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwjlw View Post
From what I understand the home tab tweak cabs will work between 2.5 and 2.1?? Will num5kull's clear clock cab and etc. from your 2.5 thread work on this sense 2.1? If so what about max manila 2.7?
The graphics mods for 2.5 won't work with 2.1. They have different filenames I've been told. And I gotta find/dust off whatever mods are made with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
First of all RT, greatttt rommm, thank you always for the great job u always do.

Now for the fun part:
1. Myphone microsoft didnt dl had problem accessing. Redl fm microsoft again and it worked.

2. Dl ne google maps

3. For Pandora applied specs from Fluffy phones and worked like a charm.

As far as I can tell u about the rest of the apps are working and still playiny to find if there r areas nd to b brushed.

Will report laterrrrr otayyyy
1. On my phone, my phone (echo) worked out of the gate. I did download a new version in the process...I'll have to wait to get home to do any more.

2. What about GoogleMaps?

3. I'm done doing the pandora-flashy-dance-thing. I have groovefish now! I think that any program where ya have to do that much to make it work, it's not rom-worthy. I'll leave it because it still works, but...

Thanks for the feedback! It's always appreciated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
The graphics mods for 2.5 won't work with 2.1. They have different filenames I've been told. And I gotta find/dust off whatever mods are made with...

1. On my phone, my phone (echo) worked out of the gate. I did download a new version in the process...I'll have to wait to get home to do any more.

2. What about GoogleMaps?

3. I'm done doing the pandora-flashy-dance-thing. I have groovefish now! I think that any program where ya have to do that much to make it work, it's not rom-worthy. I'll leave it because it still works, but...

Thanks for the feedback! It's always appreciated!
1. Myphone didnt work at that moment after dl do I dl the latest one.

2. Google maps has a new update the I dl fm PPCWarez 3.3.1

3. And for Pandora, since it is ckd I provided addt info for those interested in Pandora;

For tje rest did fis 4BG all as per ur post and works great.

And as of now havent found more fixins to do.

Great Rom it has to be said!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I don't care who answers the questions around here, I just wanna do da'cookin... lol.
I have a ??? what is Barcorama???
Old 12-27-2009, 01:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcwjlw View Post
Just to let u know Dusk themes has some goodies for 2.1 if ur interested to ck on xda page
Old 12-27-2009, 01:11 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
I have a ??? what is Barcorama???
It allows you to scan a barcode and then it will find it on the www. I used it once.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development