PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 02:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Roms - Sense 2.1 WM6.5_21876_05 .-. 1.3.2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
So far the only quirk I see is when you go into the "task manager" settings / buttons tab to select other close options. I dont want program to close right away on x button.
It reverts back to ""tap to close" after a while.
Okay, I'm not shure if anyone else has experienced this, but I also had problem in Opera browser, that I could not change cache in settings.

I installed newer 9.7 Opera I have and now BOTH these problems are gone, so I dunno if they were somehow related in some customization setting.
Here is the cab to install newer 9.7Opera:
I am posting with it
Attached Files
File Type: cab Opera_9.7_35577_en.cab (4.76 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-06-2010, 02:53 PM
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
YEAH ONE MORE. ANY WAY TO GET RID OF THE MANILLA TXTING WHEN YOU TAP ON THE MESSAGE WHILE IN TF3D (sorry caps)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
If you can find the thread over @ xda where I got all these goodies, they do have a .cab file to do just that in the 1st or 3rd post of the thread. No at home so I don't have a link...
1-I install "remove Picmail" cab first in case rom has it, for clean new install.
2- Install "Orig default WM texting" cab to remove the 2.1manilla
3- Install "arcsoft mms" to have threaded msg with pics.
soft-reset between each cab.

If doing backup from "PimBackup", I goto settings and switch off threaded messaging Before restoring backup, then switch back threaded msg when done.
This is to avoid restore issues.

Here are the cabs:
Old 01-06-2010, 03:05 PM
VIP Member

Here is a "low battery "sound to match the activesync sound
Attached Files
File Type: zip lowbattery.mp3.zip (26.1 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-06-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:18 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Fix for the smallkeyboard is at the bottom of post#2:
Get rid of Small Keyboard : Delete \windows\startup\SIPChange.lnk, reboot.
With so many nice keyboards, I like to keep SipChange in startup and just run the program to select which keyboard to keep up.

Only problem is finding the app in one of the folders.
I find the folder layout not the easiest set up, so I go into "TotalCommander" file browser to rename & re-organise all shortcuts how I want them.
This rom has more apps & games pre-loaded which is nice for dudes like me who like loaded roms.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAH View Post
seems to me,the only roms that give me almost a whole day are the ski-rom and empirom.
i like this chef though,and want to support his work.thats the kinda sap i am i guess.
I had similar issue on another rom were the "LumosSetupV10RC2" app was conflicting with a light control program, so you may want to look into conflicting programs, especially if your device resets.

I have tried "ski-rom", "EmpiRom", and "Root rom" which are excellent roms.
They cannot be compared to this rom because they are rom type of bottom start-menu.
This rom is traditional type with start-menu on top.
Few chefs out there are still making this type rom.
Add to the fact that it is a faster than average rom, uses lighter 2.1Sense compared to 2.5 so it also has Landscape, and finnally panoramic, makes this a sweet rom

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-06-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

starymancer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Great rom! Although I can't see to get sprint nav and pandora running right. For sprint nav it keeps asking to pay 2.99 for 24hour use, or 9.99 per month. On other roms, I don't have this issue. Is there something I'm missing? With Pandora,it does not look right, it plays but the graphics are pushed to the right abit.

This is a great sense 2.1 rom and would love to get the sprint nav corrected since i use it alot.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:16 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by starymancer View Post
Great rom! Although I can't see to get sprint nav and pandora running right. For sprint nav it keeps asking to pay 2.99 for 24hour use, or 9.99 per month. On other roms, I don't have this issue. Is there something I'm missing? With Pandora,it does not look right, it plays but the graphics are pushed to the right abit.

This is a great sense 2.1 rom and would love to get the sprint nav corrected since i use it alot.
Try installing the sprint carrier cab. You may try to reboot, and possibly reinstalling sprintnav. This rom is set up for a generic carrier now, that should give you everything you need... I forgot I left it in there...

Old 01-07-2010, 03:35 AM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Check Sprint--Pandora has not been "released" for this device--this is a hack from all the great guys here at ppc/xda give thanks that you can actually use it---yes, there are some others that may look "a bit" prettier, but Pandora is still not made for tp1--it's still usable.

As for nav---you must not be paying for it right now. Gotta have the everything plan to use it---nothings for free---unless the Democrats have there way--lol

Quote:

Old 01-07-2010, 08:38 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutor View Post
Anybody knows if this Rom can harbor metropcs settings, specially the famous arcsoft MMs settings??
What is this all about? Do you have a link to the instructions/cab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
YEAH ONE MORE. ANY WAY TO GET RID OF THE MANILLA TXTING WHEN YOU TAP ON THE MESSAGE WHILE IN TF3D (sorry caps)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=306
Old 01-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

I had no problems with Sprint Nav. Also had no problems with Googlemaps & Bing.

I'm on the latest 2.1 RootROM.

tsp

Quote:

Last edited by tsperez; 01-07-2010 at 11:56 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development