PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 09:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP
Carrier: Alltel > VWZ...Hear Me Now?

nelsont509 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsont509 View Post
I am wondering if anyone has the settings for Alltel MMS, as for the server? I receive them just fine, (I don't need bifocals to see them) when I send however it gives the symbol "message sent" but in fact they don't go though.

NVM I'll just Flashback to 011010,
Old 01-28-2010, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay
Talking Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
aight did some testing and I think your right, iphone probaly has some different type of formats. I just had my co-worker sent me some pic, and a qick video and I can view that. Thanks for your help.
No prob. Did some testing myself. I contacted one of my Fruit Clone friends (we're related, I can't help it) and she sent me a vcard which is a .vcf file. I coulb not see it in Messaging but the file attachment was there. I tapped on the pic icon, got the blank screen and then I used the Menu options to save to my phone and her vcard went right to my contacts. No problem. So if you didnt erase it you should have your buddies info there ready to put into your contacts.[/QUOTE]

Same here alot of boys have the iphone. I really don't care much about them....anywayz I checked my contact info because I did the same as you saving it, still can't see it. But that's alight I'll just have to input it in the old fashion way. Good looks winmonewbie aka "Dark Knight".
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 01-28-2010, 11:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP
Carrier: Alltel > VWZ...Hear Me Now?

nelsont509 is just getting started
Arrow Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Alltel MMS Server Settings... Just in case there is some other Alltel branded Phones out there besides me...these settings are from the stock ROM;

Server Name:
Alltel MMSC

Gateway:
mms.alltel.com

Port Number:

Server Address:
http://mms.alltel.com/servlets/mms

Connect Via:
Data Connection

Send limit:

Tried, Tested, True !!

Last edited by nelsont509; 01-28-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

just a quick note to the chef, i dont believe 16mb pagepool is the way to go. my experience of 0110 2.1 vs this 0125 2.1, tells me a dynamic pagepool is much better than the 16 its set to now. i've not changed my habits or done anything new & this is alot more laggy & prone to wanna be soft reset. been doing a little reading & i am going to change the pagepool to either 0 for dynamic or might try something like 32mb pagepool. havent decided yet, but i'll play for a while today & get back to you guys with my experience.

i've had great experience with dynamic pagepool on the previous releases so i'm kinda leaning towards that. & from my understanding, the higher the pagepool, the greater "potential" of unnecessary battery drain. gimmme some time to play & i'll get back to ya
Old 01-28-2010, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
just a quick note to the chef, i dont believe 16mb pagepool is the way to go. my experience of 0110 2.1 vs this 0125 2.1, tells me a dynamic pagepool is much better than the 16 its set to now. i've not changed my habits or done anything new & this is alot more laggy & prone to wanna be soft reset. been doing a little reading & i am going to change the pagepool to either 0 for dynamic or might try something like 32mb pagepool. havent decided yet, but i'll play for a while today & get back to you guys with my experience.

i've had great experience with dynamic pagepool on the previous releases so i'm kinda leaning towards that. & from my understanding, the higher the pagepool, the greater "potential" of unnecessary battery drain. gimmme some time to play & i'll get back to ya

I also notice that my setup is a bit more laggy than my previous one, but now I am on Sense 2.1 and my previous setup was on Sense 2.5. Maybe it is also the pagepool size fault... Let us know.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
I also notice that my setup is a bit more laggy than my previous one, but now I am on Sense 2.1 and my previous setup was on Sense 2.5. Maybe it is also the pagepool size fault... Let us know.
yea in theory 2.1 should be super fast & much faster than any 2.5 out there. i just changed to dynamic & am reflashing. gimme a little time to feel it out & i'll report back
Old 01-28-2010, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Ya I've been using a dynamic pagepool. The one place I've noticed for sure is in the initial setup. With 0 it seems to just blast right threw it. (on 2.1)

Droidrox39
Old 01-28-2010, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Question for the masses:

Does anyone know of a 6.5 or 6.5.x ROM which can sync DRM music? i.e. Napster to Go or Rhapsody or Zunepass?

I don't have any DRM protected music to try it with so don't know. Sorry.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Yeah!! You're right. Sorry, that's me... I think too much
For sure I want a phone that works. Even if I find it cool, I can get past the "People" & "Internet" tabs not having a grid layout.
The eye-candy thing I miss is the dual clock setting that I have with Max Manila. I find this setup great. If you come accross something to do that for VGA device, let me know. Do you think that the WVGA version could work??

Thanks
Looking for the dual-clock for sense 2.1? Here you go...found it over at xda...
Attached Files
File Type: zip ManilaSense2.1_Dual Clock_New.zip (66.8 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by christian.a; 01-28-2010 at 11:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
Looking for the dual-clock for sense 2.1? Here you go...found it over at xda...
original link or screenshot? who wants to install something without seeing what it looks like? lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3