PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 06:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Dude, I'm an idiot! I mistook the screenshot you posted for the IN BROWSER Speed Dial bookmarks. The manila bookmarks wont post a thumbnail, it's not you, it's the port, don't *think* root's work either. So sorry if I caused you to chase your tail.

No problem I just thought maybe it was my TP. Ya I know Roots has the same issue. I believe it has something to do with the cooked in Opera. See I keep going back and forth. Ski/Root messaging works perfect but no thumbnails. NRGz thumbnails work but the messaging and picture mail are a little whack. Just can't get it all.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 12-30-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

VanDeez is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

also where can i find that maxdusk cab?
Old 12-30-2009, 06:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDeez View Post
also where can i find that maxdusk cab?
I don't know that a maxdusk exists its two different things. A Dusk theme and Max Manila. I don't think the two have been cabed together.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Re: ICS/Phone as Modem

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfunk4698844 View Post
Any idea how to get ICS on this ROM or how to get phone as modem working?
Working great here. Posting using it right now. Ensure that when you turn on Wi-Fi Router in the comm manager that you DO NOT connect to a network automatically. I.e. if you have an available network to connect to and the phone connects to it automatically then Wi-Fi Router won't work. So, if it asks if you want to connect to xxx network or router say no. The avtual program for Wi-Fi Router is located in the Internet folder on the start menu. Start it up and follow the directions. Ensure that you refresh your wireless networks on the connecting device (pc).
Old 12-30-2009, 06:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: U.S. Cellular

msternig is a n00b

I am looking at going to this ROM as I am under the assumption that the "Agenda" view in the calendar is available. Would anyone mind posting a few screenshots of the calendar views included with this ROM? I would flash, but I am just getting setup with Sashimi and want to get that figured out (mostly) before I pull the trigger. I am a current Titamium user simply because the older Manilla had a poor interface to the calendar. THANKS!
Old 12-30-2009, 06:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowssong View Post
Thanks for the ROM. It's so far stable and quick and definitely very functional.

I have one question that doesn't look like it has been raised in the thread yet.

When I go into HTC Settings: Locale & Text: Text Input I get an error message that EzInputSettings cannot be opened. Is anyone else unable to get into the input control panel?

Thanks.
Settings for EzInput are located in two places. ET9 Settings and ET9 My Words. XT9 My Words is in the TOOLS folder and XT9Settings is in the \Windows directory. I'll try to get the link in HTC Settings fixed. For now you can create a shortcut on the start menu to XT9Settings.exe with resco or Total Commander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
Im waiting on your 2.1 rom update will u e uploading today so eager its been hard cuz im tempted to try roots but i dont wanna reflash cuz u upload one later one can i look forward to an update tonight ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyEater View Post
ahuskins,

First, this (MaxDusk) is probably the best ROM I've tried. It is fast and pretty darn easy to use.

I do, however, want to ask a few little questions.

1) My Phone has some ... um ... pictures on it that are, how you say, for my eyes only. When you go into the "Album" view, it just shows everything. How can I get it to just show the 100Media folder?
2) Is there any way that you can find a way to make the BlueTooth File Explorer work? I've only come across like 2 Chefs whom had ever had it working. I turn it on, I save with "OK". I hope back in...it is off. I change the registry to "1" from "0", it stays off.

If the BTFTP worked, this ROM may just keep me on this phone happily, and not make me antsy in my pantsy for anything else with a keyboard by HTC.
I'll test the BT stuff tonight. There was an article on pocketnow.com just a few days ago regarding hiding certain "photo Directories" search there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
No problem I just thought maybe it was my TP. Ya I know Roots has the same issue. I believe it has something to do with the cooked in Opera. See I keep going back and forth. Ski/Root messaging works perfect but no thumbnails. NRGz thumbnails work but the messaging and picture mail are a little whack. Just can't get it all.
It's on now! Gonna get those vbookmarks working AND messaging. HA!
Old 12-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Lurker

VanDeez is a n00b

is there a battery icon fix?

when i install my carrier cab the battery icon reverts to the 3 bar style and it says full at all times. this is on the 1 on the start bar.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:13 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDeez View Post
the twitter tab in touch flo isnt working for me... any ideas?
Working great here. Only issue I have had is the tab does not update auto every hour or however long I set it at. No big issue though.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:20 PM
Lurker

VanDeez is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Working great here. Only issue I have had is the tab does not update auto every hour or however long I set it at. No big issue though.
it wont connect for me at all. and when i go landscape to enter my login using keyboard the screen goes black and only the input fields remain white, but the keyboard wont type into my password. only the user.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:25 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

any chance of downloading bittorrents from this rom/phone?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3