PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 12:06 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

LOL @ new battery.

Thanks friends.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

oranges311 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

loved your roms root but im moving on to the samsung epic i hope. thanks for your work
Old 09-21-2010, 08:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (USC)
Carrier: US Cellular

snipper_cr is just getting started

Congrats root! Hope you enjoyed the honeymoon.

Haven't been on a rootrom for quite sometime now but I still check here time to time so see what MR.root is up to and if any up and coming chiefs have made any cool updates.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:27 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Thanks friend.
Thought someone would have taken over by now.
My oldest daughter has my old tp.
May have to update it for her.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: S;rint

bluezr1 is a n00b

Is there a way to get the a rom that looks like the very first photo? Or can I just get a cab to change the task bar to that of whats shown in the photos?
By the way great job Root, Thanks
Old 10-03-2010, 08:54 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Thank you and yes.
If you download RootRom it should have the same taskbar in that pic.
If you download the kitchen posted in this thread then you ca just grab the taskbar from there and install it as well.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Root,

What device u running now man?? Do u have the Evo? And if u do wheres the Roms!?

Sent from my phone.. I think Tapatalk???
Old 10-23-2010, 02:02 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Yes I have the EVO.
I have not started cooking for it yet.
If time permits I will. I don't even have my pc set up here now.
I do everything from my EvO. LOL

Running OMJ Rom with Virus theme.
Works very well.
Old 01-01-2011, 02:27 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Happy New Year
Old 01-17-2011, 03:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey ROOT! Just poppin in to say what's up and to ask why is it or how is it that your Roms have MMS working right out of the box for sprint fons?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium