PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 08:04 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 20 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
nice. tho i have gotten used to the 2.5 people tab now does the sense 2.1 use the old flip or newer 2.5 style? looks good mate
Old 2.1 flip style
Old 12-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 20 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/23506

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Old 2.1 flip style
10-4..just downloaded the darkroot so im gonna give yours a whirl mate. thanks for sharing
Old 12-22-2009, 08:19 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
10-4..just downloaded the darkroot so im gonna give yours a whirl mate. thanks for sharing
You are welcome.
Post back with your thoughts.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
You are welcome.
Post back with your thoughts.
for sure mate, glad to see other folk cookin up now. its greatly appreciated
Old 12-22-2009, 08:28 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

There are some NEW chefs now that are really REALLY good.
Many old "great" chefs have moved on and left room for some of us to step it up.
They left some big shoes to fill though.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:52 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
There are some NEW chefs now that are really REALLY good.
Many old "great" chefs have moved on and left room for some of us to step it up.
They left some big shoes to fill though.
The ROOT is on FIYA! (to quote ThreeFaces from awhile back)
Been swamped down with finals and the fam bro, sorry I am that I haven't been around here lately! All KINDS of chit I missed out on!

DL'n the latest now to take for a spin!
Old 12-22-2009, 08:58 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
The ROOT is on FIYA! (to quote ThreeFaces from awhile back)
Been swamped down with finals and the fam bro, sorry I am that I haven't been around here lately! All KINDS of chit I missed out on!

DL'n the latest now to take for a spin!
Spending a lot of time with family as well my friend.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker

wow..first impressions speak volumes and this my friend is very slick. lol love that quietly brilliant splash. my htc messaging when i slide out keyboard doesnt have landscape..no fix or my flash? i tried to install the newer windows live (i dig it lol) and its a no go so far with sense enable/not *just synced when i went through msn instead of windows live, so no worries * ..other than that i really dig this so far mate.

Last edited by the-wrangler; 12-22-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: windows live works tip-top now
Old 12-22-2009, 09:14 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
wow..first impressions speak volumes and this my friend is very slick. lol love that quietly brilliant splash. my htc messaging when i slide out keyboard doesnt have landscape..no fix or my flash? i tried to install the newer windows live (i dig it lol) and its a no go so far with sense enable/not..other than that i really dig this so far mate.
Will try to fix the HTC messaging.
It seems to break with other mods being installed. LOL

You can however use WM messaging in landscape from the hard keyboard if you just hit the TXT or envelope to bring it up.

Glad you like the rom.
If I get time I will release something else before Christmas but it will probably be after.
Kids/family and all that.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Will try to fix the HTC messaging.
It seems to break with other mods being installed. LOL

You can however use WM messaging in landscape from the hard keyboard if you just hit the TXT or envelope to bring it up.

Glad you like the rom.
If I get time I will release something else before Christmas but it will probably be after.
Kids/family and all that.
no worries mate, i know exactly whatcha mean. ive got two of my own, and its that time of year to spend it with them..this is definatly a rippin rom and im gonna put it to the text for a couple days. ill letcha know how it goes. thanks again

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium