PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMayo View Post
I have been running the 0225 XXXSlimRootLS now since the first hour of its release. So far, everything works perfectly except, on occasion, when I try to answer a call with the slider, it won't answer. It just "bounces" back to the center when I swipe left to answer. But it's only sometimes, no biggie. Hard button works fine. Root has an amazing, FAST, STABLE ROM here. If any are hesitant to flash it, don't be. You will not be disappointed. I have not tried to send a picture mail (MMS) and I haven't had to receive one yet, so I don't KNOW if that works, but I'm pretty sure it will. Root is on top of that "complaint" all the time... Great work Root! Make sure you DONATE to this man, he deserves it more than most.
ahh good call bud..i had the bouncy dialer thing yesterday..yep the hard button still works if that ever happens so no worries
Old 03-01-2010, 07:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: MetroPCS

juicy.cook is a n00b
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 22 2

so far so good. 45% left on the xxxroot2.5. 12 hours with average use (about 60 minutes of data and some phone calls, heavy texting).

and i have a stock batt.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:29 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Those are pretty good numbers.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: sprint

1sae is keeping up the good work1sae is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
this was good information dude. to anyone else not wanting to see the double scroll bars in the windows style messaging, simply do what he says.

the file is located in the windows dir & is called thread_style.css, open & change threadbottom height to 83 where default value is 80. worked instantly, no soft reset needed
Ya, I've been pulling my hair out with problems from that xda thread and some of the cabs they've posted (not showing MMS, alignment getting thrown off by switching to landscape...).

I went ahead and reworked one of their posted cabs to work on my phone and added a few of my own style tweaks. Thought I'd share it here:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (9.8 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab 1sae SMS Skins.cab (30.0 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by 1sae; 03-08-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Updated the background for better tiling less memory and speed.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sae View Post
Ya, I've been pulling my hair out with problems from that xda thread and some of the cabs they've posted (not showing MMS, alignment getting thrown off by switching to landscape...).

I went ahead and reworked one of their posted cabs to work on my phone. Thought I'd share it here:
very slick man, i may have to check this one out
Old 03-01-2010, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
what file is it saying has a trojan?
Alight here is what AVG virus found Trojan horse generic 16.BZZO
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 03-01-2010, 09:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work

So now I'm in the process of unistalling AVG and installing AVAST per Root suggestion, I'll let ya know what happens.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Schweet! Glad you got it!

My camera is fine on XXXDark...of course when I try a self portrait I get a Error566: Subject Too Fugly but besides that it's fine.
Hmm, thats wweird. When I take a self portrait I get a different error.

Error: ID-10t

gonna have to figure that one out. must be user related.

David
Old 03-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sae View Post
I went ahead and reworked one of their posted cabs to work on my phone and added a few of my own style tweaks. Thought I'd share it here:
Nice!

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
Old 03-01-2010, 09:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Hmm, thats wweird. When I take a self portrait I get a different error.

Error: ID-10t

gonna have to figure that one out. must be user related.

David
LMAO!!! I believe that is a user error!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium