PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 08:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: Verizon

jrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good workjrodizzkool01 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RootRom Sense 2.5/23506 - Dec 6 2009

great looking rom but i also hace problems with the My Location. I can select a city and view its weather forecast but the my location just keeps endlessly searching and searching
Old 12-06-2009, 08:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

root quickgps is giving error apprunattime not found
Old 12-06-2009, 09:00 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Icon set is Misfortune 2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:03 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
root quickgps is giving error apprunattime not found

Quickgps works perfect here.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ok will redownload and flash again
Old 12-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hmmmm... Looks like I may be downloading a fellow TN Homeboys ROM and givin it a try.

David
Old 12-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

first off... GREAT JOB ROOT!!! this rom is great,everything seemed to work right out the box,very fast,smooth,responsive and ram friendly and battery life is doing good so far with no tweaks,stylus awake feature,youtube,opera,and all the other goodies i love you packed in are working smoothly,visually i love that taskbar and your choice of wallpaper (don't know if bg4all works i had no plans of changing the wallpaper lol) really like the menu setups,a second today screen being cooked in,sms worked,couldn't get mms cause the auto setup wouldn't allow but that was expected knowing the rom is sprint based and the only other thing that didn't work was my location but putting my city in works no problems so all in all i guess the mms was my only hangup

looking forward to any and all development that you put into this rom!!!!
i think the rom is AWESOME!!!!!

EDIT: forgot to say titanium was perfect as well!!

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-06-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:23 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
first off... GREAT JOB ROOT!!! this rom is great,everything seemed to work right out the box,very fast,smooth,responsive and ram friendly and battery life is doing good so far with no tweaks,stylus awake feature,youtube,opera,and all the other goodies i love you packed in are working smoothly,visually i love that taskbar and your choice of wallpaper (don't know if bg4all works i had no plans of changing the wallpaper lol) really like the menu setups,a second today screen being cooked in,sms worked,couldn't get mms cause the auto setup wouldn't allow but that was expected knowing the rom is sprint based and the only other thing that didn't work was my location but putting my city in works no problems so all in all i guess the mms was my only hangup

looking forward to any and all development that you put into this rom!!!!
i think the rom is AWESOME!!!!!

EDIT: forgot to say titanium was perfect as well!!
Thanks friend.
Glad you like it.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

jpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpucillo74 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

possible fix for weather issue... HTC GeoService cab? I found one cabbed up version but it was a beat cab (over on xda vetvito's rom). Looked all over, couldn't find another one. I'm sure you guys more experienced than me have already thought of this or know where to get it. JHust throwin it out...
Old 12-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Hmmmm... Looks like I may be downloading a fellow TN Homeboys ROM and givin it a try.

David
A rom made by a TN user?? I gotta give this a try. Memphis, here...well, just south of Memphis in MS, but when people ask me where I'm from, it's easier to say Memphis.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium