PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 03:54 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

You guys are gonna hate me. LOL

NEW MaxDarkRootCombo0113 is getting ready to upload.
I have added threaded messaging back and it is working.
Build 28011 with Office 2010 and threaded email.

Updated Palringo to current release version.

Language and 12 hour settings fixed.

Last edited by rootlinux; 01-13-2010 at 04:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Israel is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 8 09

Hello Root, thanks for "RootRom0107 Sense 2.5", it is working great for the most part. However I cant seem to add new appointments from the phone when I click on new appointment. Only when I add it to Outlook on my pc and sync, does it add it to my calendar on my phone. Any comments.

Many thanks for the Roms.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:05 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
Hello Root, thanks for "RootRom0107 Sense 2.5", it is working great for the most part. However I cant seem to add new appointments from the phone when I click on new appointment. Only when I add it to Outlook on my pc and sync, does it add it to my calendar on my phone. Any comments.

Many thanks for the Roms.
I will have to flash back to it and test it.
Was working when I cooked it but I will double check it.

Anyone else running this rom with Calendar issues?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:17 AM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

I am working on something that was requested by some of you.

NEW RootRom 0113 + Max Manila option. ( Replacing RootRom0107 )

MaxRootRomCombo0113_28011
Office 2010, Threaded email and updated Palringo.
Language and 12 hour settings fixed as well.

Other goodies so check it out.
Max option will work the same as the Max option on MaxDarkRootCombo.

Cooking a test rom now.
If it is good it will be posted later today.

Last edited by rootlinux; 01-13-2010 at 05:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

cluenino is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
The info to change that is listed at the very top of my download page.
Also if you are using Ninja Rom please cast your vote on the poll at the top of this thread.

Thanks alot!
Old 01-13-2010, 07:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Updated Palringo to current release version.

Not really, I downloaded 0112 but never flashed to it. For some reason the flashing part is really slow. I think it is because I went from Vista 32bit to Windows 7 64bit. So now it takess about 1 1/2 hours to do the flash dance (flash to stock, reset, then flash to new ROM and sync with laptop) and then load a new ROM and update it with outlook 2010. Maybe it will go faster if WM ever becomes 64bit tolerant!! or I start flashing from the SD card.

Old 01-13-2010, 10:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quick question on the threaded email: I have a Gmail account synched via IMAP, and if I sort by “Conversations” all it does it put the most recent email I’ve received in the inbox and move all my other mail inside that email. So I am essentially have to click on the most recent message to see all my other messages that came in after that…anyone else seeing this?
Old 01-13-2010, 11:12 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Odd.. I just thought he was still active in NRG's thread.
Will send him a message and see what is up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Three is good...and busy. He said 2010 is starting off on fiya for him, work, his band, and his art have him going 100 MPH.
Quote:
Thanks for the update bro.
Thanks guys, I knew he had been really active in NRG's thread but then started branching out to indagroove and Roots roms as well. Just hadn't seen any of his very informative posts so I looked back and his last was Dec 18th.

He's got a lotta catching up to do if he is going to write a guide for Roots Roms...lol. Seems like things are "new and updated" here on a daily basis.

Thanks Root for keeping the TP alive!

I just like to keep track of my online buddies and make sure all is well.

David
Old 01-13-2010, 11:18 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Having a good run of roms today and fixing that D@%M 24 hour Italian setting has got me in a good mood. LOL
Hey....I'm Italian. No prob here except I just can't read or speak Italian.

David
Old 01-13-2010, 11:28 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:

NICE!!!!!!
Language & 12 hr.... BETTER YET!!!!!
Takes a couple hours of customizations post ROM install this will certainly help! (especially when flashing 3 times a week...)

Thanks TONS for all your work! (& hit thanks again too) I second the statement, "keeping the TP alive"! I'm not going to the TP2, waiting until Sprint gets with the program & starts putting out some 1Ghz + CPU's, like everyone else.

Downloaded while typing, will be flashing in 1 min!

THANK YOU

** edit **
WOW, 4:17 am YOU THE MAN

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium