PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What rom are you running
RootRom Standard Sense 2.5 81 23.55%
RootRom Sense 2.1 46 13.37%
DarkRoot Sense 2.5 32 9.30%
MaxDarkRoot Sense 2.5 33 9.59%
MaxDarkRootCombo Sense 2.5 117 34.01%
Titanuim Root 38 11.05%
Ninja Rom TF3D 2.1 13 3.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 344. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What do you mean exactly by not very functional?
It still works the same except now it is in list format.
Yeah, it takes getting used to but the dpad also scrolls on the menu.
Is something not working?
No, it works fine, and it's very pretty, but it takes a lot longer to swipe to my apps. I know I can move shortcuts around. But I can move them around all day - only seeing 6 apps per swipe/screen is not very efficient (for me, anyway).

I noticed the new volume control is not set up. What shortcut do I need to drag to the Startup folder to get it to display?

Also is there anyway without enabling Max Manila, to remove this gap at the top of the Quick Links page?

Old 01-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Can you post the files you have to run here?
Maybe I can figure something out.
Hmm I will have to wait till I get home. Can't seem to attach files via touch pro. But here is on of them.

I run this first:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=18

Then this second:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...77&postcount=1

Well that is the newest version. Was going to try it. There is a 3rd file that I am suppose to open using Total Commander, not sure what it does, but I will post it here this evening.

But after those three, I go to Inbox>MMS Options>Servers then Add a USCC one here following these settings:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...51&postcount=2

I save it and make it the default. I do this every time I flash except when I go to the stock ROM.

Old 01-06-2010, 12:40 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
No, it works fine, and it's very pretty, but it takes a lot longer to swipe to my apps. I know I can move shortcuts around. But I can move them around all day - only seeing 6 apps per swipe/screen is not very efficient (for me, anyway).

I noticed the new volume control is not set up. What shortcut do I need to drag to the Startup folder to get it to display?

Also is there anyway without enabling Max Manila, to remove this gap at the top of the Quick Links page?

I understand what you are saying about the swipes.
Not sure I like the list yet or not.
IMO it looks better.

Did not add the NEW volume control on this one as I know it broke the landscape on the last one but I will add it back as something else broke the landscape anyway. LOL
Still have to work on that.

I can fix the shortcut gap but if I do it will remove the clock array.
Been trying to make a mod that allows both but haven't had a lot of time to spend on it.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:57 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oditius View Post
Hmm I will have to wait till I get home. Can't seem to attach files via touch pro. But here is on of them.

I run this first:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=18

Then this second:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...77&postcount=1

Well that is the newest version. Was going to try it. There is a 3rd file that I am suppose to open using Total Commander, not sure what it does, but I will post it here this evening.

But after those three, I go to Inbox>MMS Options>Servers then Add a USCC one here following these settings:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...51&postcount=2

I save it and make it the default. I do this every time I flash except when I go to the stock ROM.
Ok...
Gonna cook a new Rom with some adjustments to try and integrate what I hope will work with all carriers including yours.
I have no way to test it so you have to be the Guinea pig my friend.
It may or may not work.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:57 PM
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
I understand what you are saying about the swipes.
Not sure I like the list yet or not.
IMO it looks better.
Agreed, it does...

Quote:
Did not add the NEW volume control on this one as I know it broke the landscape on the last one but I will add it back as something else broke the landscape anyway. LOL
Still have to work on that.
Ah

Quote:
I can fix the shortcut gap but if I do it will remove the clock array.
Been trying to make a mod that allows both but haven't had a lot of time to spend on it.
It's not that important...

Any ideas on why this is coming up about every 20 minutes?
Old 01-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

tb5... is keeping up the good worktb5... is keeping up the good work

Quote:

I BELEVE THERE IS A 12/15 QUICKLINK FIX IN THE
Dusk Manila 2.5 Evolution

THREAD OVER AT XDA... I'D A GRABBED IT BUT THEIR SERVER IS DOWN I THINK.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:13 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post

I have tried several quicklink fixes and they all break the clock array.
Still working on that.
If the clock array isn't that important then I can change it or you can install the cab from post one and it should fix the quicklinks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:13 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post

Thanks! I'll give it a go once they come back online...(whata surprise ).
Old 01-06-2010, 01:15 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
I have tried several quicklink fixes and they all break the clock array.
Still working on that.
If the clock array isn't that important then I can change it or you can install the cab from post one and it should fix the quicklinks.
I really appreciate that - but yeah, I love the array. So I'll stick with the ill-formed Quick Links screen.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:15 PM
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

Quote:
Agreed, it does...

Ah

It's not that important...

Any ideas on why this is coming up about every 20 minutes?

Not sure why that is.
I have only seen it come up once and it was when I was doing something with it plugged into active sync.
have not seen it since then.

Is yours plugged into a USB port by chance?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
rom, rootrom, sense 2.1, sense 2.5, titanium