PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 04:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[1-8-10] 21874 Twisted Flames Sense 2.5 and manila 2.1 (psyki kitchen heart)

I PROUDLY PRESENT: TWISTED FLAMES

Fast.....Stable.....Manila Sense 2.5 Rom

New skin, New Mods, and several Fixes:
Background selection now fixed.
Phone Canvas changed. *2 dialing now works....##codes work. Removed Lock device and replaced with S2U2. Added a few games and took some stuff out to trim it a bit. I'll try to post a program list a little later.
I am also trying to reskin the phone canvas.

Now comes in a lite flavor for Verizon Testers. ( I have not tested it yet.)
TWISTED_FLAMES (Sense 2.5)

TWISTED_FLAMES_LITE
(Sense 2.5)
(UNTESTED! verizon testers welcome)

Or if you would like a Fast....Stable...Manila 2.1 ROM

I have completely reorganized everything.
I added some apps and took those that didn't work out. I have fixed every issue (That I know of) except the Ring/Vibrate issue (Just install the cab attached to this thread)

If it wasn't for t0mmyr I wouldn't have been able to do this...Soooo
BIG THANKS TOMMY AND AHUSKINS

Also Nextpimp would like to share his ROM:

(Updated 1-2-2010)

KNOWN ISSUES...For Psyki Sense 2.5. Build 28014

Comm Mgr Bluetooth Switch doesn't work, Camera Link inside Multimedia Folder doesn't work.

(Psyki Sense 2.5 Build 28014) Is Nextpimp's ROM.
I do not take credit nor can I fix any issues with it. I'm just posting it here for him. Soooo.....give it a shot and let him know what you think!!!!

Don't forget to hit the THANKS Button for Nextpimp if you like this Psyki Sense 2.5 Build 28014 ROM.

* THE USUAL WARNINGS APPLY WHEN FLASHING YOUR PHONE*
* I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE *
* INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FLASH YOUR PHONE FOUND here *

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU FLASH BACK TO YOUR STOCK ROM BEFORE FLASHING MY ROM..CUSTOMIZATION RUNS FASTER AND THERE ARE FEWER HICCUPS IN THE SYSTEM.

DON'T WORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY SLIDERS.....INSTALL
ORIGINAL MANILA 2.5 SLIDERS....THEY ARE HERE.

I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS AT ALL WITHOUT:
psyki, t0mmyr, ahuskins, triscuit, rstoyguy and more that I can't remember right now.

REMEMBER FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT!!!

JUST TO REMIND ALL OF YOU.....I AM STILL LEARNING....SO SOME UPDATES MAY BE MAJOR AND SOME MINOR....BUT, I WILL ONLY POST A ROM THAT WORKS.
IT WON'T BE PERFECT.....BUT, IT HAS TO WORK AND WORK WELL.
BECAUSE I USE WHAT I COOK!

WORKING ON A LITE VERSION FOR VERIZON RIGHT NOW!

CHECK POST #2 FOR CHANGES TO COME

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>

Last edited by twisteddan; 01-10-2010 at 12:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
[12-30] 21874 Twisted Sense 2.5 and manila 2.1 (psyki kitchen heart)

future updates

Finally!!!!! Manila 2.5 sense port
Need to fix the dialer hopefully this change will bring about some other fixes.
Will also add some more 2.5 goodness as they become available and I'm confident that it won't mess everything else up.

TWISTED_Three

Need to fix the dialer in this as well.
Working on a Lite Version.
Working on some basic themes.
Still working on the ring/vibrate not sticking.

check this page often for updates

Last edited by twisteddan; 12-31-2009 at 11:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:43 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: [12-6] TWISTED_ROM_beta 21874 TF3D 2.1 (PSYKI KITCHEN HEART)

firsties!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:30 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Looks good! I gotta download that "Twisted One Beta", it just sounds so cool! And welcome to the Party!

Old 12-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

like you went with your stonewashed theme,rom looks great,gonna dl nd take it for a spin later!!

Old 12-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: [12-6] TWISTED_ROM_beta 21874 TF3D 2.1 (PSYKI KITCHEN HEART)

Will dl and tell you how it goes, Nice to see Psyki with a different flavored twist.. I take it it's X'mas time!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I shaved my cat's whiskers
Old 12-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Clock & Alarms when you tap it nothing shows.
I'm dl new Google Maps 3.1.1
Dl Opera 10
My location setting I'm requesting update but nothing comes up.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

This rom reminds me Psyki's 1st Beta 21869 (special).
Old 12-06-2009, 09:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Phonetracker not working too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development