PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 01:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

tookie15 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [12-6] TWISTED_ROM_beta 21874 TF3D 2.1 (PSYKI KITCHEN HEART)

awsome ROM this is the best one i've flashed and i falshed ALOT off ROMS. thanks TWISTED!!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [12-6] TWISTED_ROM_beta 21874 TF3D 2.1 (PSYKI KITCHEN HEART)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tookie15 View Post
awsome ROM this is the best one i've flashed and i falshed ALOT off ROMS. thanks TWISTED!!!!
Well Thank You...

IS ANYBODY HUNGRY???

[12-9] TWISTED_BETA_TWO

BE SURE TO READ THE FIRST AND SECOND POST FOR SCREENSHOTS AND CHANGES MADE. NOT HUGE CHANGES.....I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO COOK IN MY CUSTOM SLIDERS.....

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: [12-9] TWISTED_ROM_beta 21874 TF3D 2.1 (PSYKI KITCHEN HEART)

not for verizon yet. << first post!!

though that may be the case,im gonna keep my eye on this till it is verizon ready,i use your themes so im inclined to want to use your rom as well lol,looks great and based off the reviews so far man,sounds like you did a GREAT job!! ppl thank this man for his hard work on this project!!!!

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-09-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: [12-9] TWISTED_ROM_beta 21874 TF3D 2.1 (PSYKI KITCHEN HEART)

Question, is this the one that you mentiones earlierr in previous posts or if this are only fixes of the original???
Old 12-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
not for verizon yet. << first post!!

though that may be the case,im gonna keep my eye on this till it is verizon ready,i use your themes so im inclined to want to use your rom as well lol,looks great and based off the reviews so far man,sounds like you did a GREAT job!! ppl thank this man for his hard work on this project!!!!
Thanks for the Props...And like I said before I wouldn't be able to do any of this if it wasn't for PSYKI.....He is the King....lol.

Also I will try to make a verizon version If you are willing to be the LAB RAT...lol (test it for me)....If so I will have to remove some stuff I'm sure....And if you are willing to test it....I will take out whatever you don't use or put back in whatever you want....
Old 12-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Question, is this the one that you mentiones earlierr in previous posts or if this are only fixes of the original???
This is Twisted_Two_Beta.
The theme is basically the same. I've cooked in a couple more progs and an extra game, I took out smartphone tracker because it was broke, and my main goal in mind (cook in some custom sliders).
Soon I will venture into sense 2.5 land. But, I have some important questions to ask the pros.....and make sure I have all the files I need..
Trust me when I get it figured out.....and I find out that it won't break my phone....I'm gonna share it.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
Thanks for the Props...And like I said before I wouldn't be able to do any of this if it wasn't for PSYKI.....He is the King....lol.

Also I will try to make a verizon version If you are willing to be the LAB RAT...lol (test it for me)....If so I will have to remove some stuff I'm sure....And if you are willing to test it....I will take out whatever you don't use or put back in whatever you want....
of course i will test man!! im a flash addict lol,just when your ready let me know,no rush as i know you need to mainly focus on this project first!! i'll be around friend
Old 12-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE

Dl update and c how it looks. Thank u for ur insight. Figured it was too sonn to do this. Needed to ask 1st. I really cannot imagine how stressful and gathering all the knowledge required to come up with the necesary elements to c this through. So I'll wait and see.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
of course i will test man!! im a flash addict lol,just when your ready let me know,no rush as i know you need to mainly focus on this project first!! i'll be around friend
I'll send you a p.m with the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Dl update and c how it looks. Thank u for ur insight. Figured it was too sonn to do this. Needed to ask 1st. I really cannot imagine how stressful and gathering all the knowledge required to come up with the necesary elements to c this through. So I'll wait and see.
The other thing I forgot to list is that I took out the stock Task Manager and added the new X2 task manager. I think it looks pretty sweet..
But if you guys run into trouble with it let me know and I'll go back to the stock one. The only thing that I have noticed is that it doesn't like internet sharing very much but other than that I don't have a problem with it.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:59 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
I'll send you a p.m with the link.

The other thing I forgot to list is that I took out the stock Task Manager and added the new X2 task manager. I think it looks pretty sweet..
But if you guys run into trouble with it let me know and I'll go back to the stock one. The only thing that I have noticed is that it doesn't like internet sharing very much but other than that I don't have a problem with it.
SWEET!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development