PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

nasa1303 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1-8-10] 21874 Twisted Flames Sense 2.5 and manila 2.1 (psyki kitchen heart)

this is an awsome rom. i too feel like i have been wasting time with other roms. i seem to have lost the vibration with it though. i downloaded the fix you had posted but didn't fix it.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [1-8-10] 21874 Twisted Flames Sense 2.5 and manila 2.1 (psyki kitchen heart)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisteddan View Post
No I didn't know that. But, thanks for the info!

You know what forget about the programs tab for now Twisted. It's just not ready for prime time yet. You are on to a good thing. Only two issues I found as mentioned in earlier posts and I'm still checking. This sense is good stuff.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casiopeia E100,Sprint Apache,Sprint TP,TP2,EVO
Carrier: Sprint

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work

Hey Dan, love the ROM. Could you tell me what task manager you have burned into the ROM? I love the way it works and have the extra memory info there in the right corner. Seems to me that I haven't seem a ROM in ages that the task manager drop down actually works well, and yours not only works well but looks much better than the rest.

thanks,
housinit
Old 01-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sorry I have been silent for so long and BIG Thanks to all of you guys that have been hanging in there. Now to answer a few questions.

The task manager is the X2 task manager
Yes Open Market will be included in my next ROM.
Your right about the manila 2.5 program tab...It isn't ready for prime time just yet.

Now for the good news.
I have completely switched kitchens. I realized that I was spending too much time trying to make everything look good, tidy, and organized. In doing so I just kept messing everything up.....
So, I took a break and came back.

Lots of good stuff is in the new ROM but less fancy looking.
It's very fast, dependable, everything my other ROMs have been......With ONE BIG EXCEPTION.......NO ISSUES...

At least nothing that I can find.

Since the NEW ROM is a different kitchen, SYS (21876), and has no where near the issues my other ROMs have had.......I'm going to start a new thread with it.....

IT IS NOT PERFECT.........BUT, IF YOU GUYS LIKE MY WORK.............YOU WILL LOVE THE NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY RELEASING TODAY!!!!!!! Just a little more testing, tweaking, adding.

THANKS AGAIN TO MY SUPPORTERS!!!!

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 01-21-2010, 01:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro, HTC Evo
Carrier: sprint

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Sounds exciting! Looking forward to trying it.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep

HERE WE GO!!!!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=107393
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE
Carrier: VZW

jetdavdub is a n00b

i had a problem trying to load this rom from my sdcard on a vzw phone... it would say update successful but just hang.... hmmmm well I'm trying the new one in your new thread of course the lite version

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development