PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun_gary
rom looks good, but, like with NPs rom, it seems to be missing a link for internet sharing. It DOES come up as an option when you plug in, but that uses the phone as modem connection which never connects in my experience. AN icon to launch that application would be great. Also, that UNO game that NP had was addictive. IT would be a great addition as well.

congrats on a great and (as far as my limited experience shows) very stable ROM!!

thanks for the efforts!
DS
Thanks.

As far as Internet sharing goes it is the only way that I have internet at home and I have had the same issue with usb to pc.....How I solve it is to go to settings/connections/usb to pc and select disk drive and then click done......then go back to usb to pc again and click on internet sharing and then turn off (ask me this everytime I connect)......Everytime after that when you plug it in it will automatically go to internet sharing (no need to push a button)
I'm pretty sure the issue is caused by activesync.
Sorry I just wanted to explain. And Yes I will try to add a link.
FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET....TWISTED_FLAMES 1-8-10 FIRST PAGE!!!
CHECK IT OUT!!!

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>
Old 01-09-2010, 10:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them
Carrier: sprint

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [1-8-10] 21874 Twisted Flames Sense 2.5 and manila 2.1 (psyki kitchen heart)

GOOD 2 have you back TD!!! Hmmmm ... I thing you're right about the active sync issue. It works off the usb in my rom fine... but that may be because my tsk mgr is set to autoclose active sync. I NEED to clean my kitchen BAD!!! Good thing its organized the way i need it too be. CONGRATS on the ROM. Manila default background has been kick my @$$$
Old 01-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextpimp
GOOD 2 have you back TD!!! Hmmmm ... I thing you're right about the active sync issue. It works off the usb in my rom fine... but that may be because my tsk mgr is set to autoclose active sync. I NEED to clean my kitchen BAD!!! Good thing its organized the way i need it too be. CONGRATS on the ROM. Manila default background has been kick my @$$$
I have always had the USB to pc issue until I do the steps I listed. As far as the task manager is concerned. I was using Psyki's task manager but, it seems kinda sluggish so I switched back to the x2 task man.
Yeah default background is a pain in the a$$. I'm just glad that I found the solution for being able to switch them. Along with several other issues solved.
No I'm trying to figure out how to skin the phone canvas.....I'm about halfway there. Got the dialpad finished...Now it's just a matter of finding the other files I have to edit.

Last edited by twisteddan; 01-09-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: all of them
Carrier: sprint

nextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnextpimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [1-8-10] 21874 Twisted Flames Sense 2.5 and manila 2.1 (psyki kitchen heart)

I gave the cfc editor a quick go... I understand it but there's alot unused in the port. I think i know where to look. Also, I may not be using the psyki kitchen default usb popup package... as a matter of fact i think the one im using came from grooves kitchen. LOL the oringinal name for my kitchen was the PsyGroove Hybrid kitchen. THEN it was 50/50. NOW.. LOL... all im using is psyki battery tweaks. Its the NxP working kitchen and i Clean and backup OFTEN. I REMEMBER the countless kitchen crash and rebuilds. I wont go through THAT again.. hopefully. My task mgr is xtask... I cant stand ANY of the base task mgrs PLUS you got to do the tap dance for them to work on com3+. NO bueno... my options were pretty much xtask, showcase, or ameba. Showcase just wasnt too stable on the new sys so xtask won.

Last edited by nextpimp; 01-09-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:07 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

u know u posted your phone number in a screenshot on the first page? 785xxxxxxxx

Old 01-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
u know u posted your phone number in a screenshot on the first page? 785xxxxxxxx
Yeah that was pretty stupid!!!!

Thanks, t0mmyr
Old 01-10-2010, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and Touch Pro

tommydorns is just getting started

Hello.. First I want to say that I love the Twisted Flames rom. You did a great job. It's pretty fast but I am having a couple of issues to see if anyone else is having them also. I can't access Youtube. I keep getting the trusted certificate error.

Last edited by tommydorns; 01-10-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommydorns View Post
Hello.. First I want to say that I love the Twisted Flames rom. You did a great job. It's pretty fast but I am having a couple of issues to see if anyone else is having them also. I can't access Youtube. I keep getting the trusted certificate error.
Yes, I just found the same problem yesterday. I didn't know that I broke it somehow. I will fix as soon as I can.

Oh, and by the way.....Thank You
Old 01-12-2010, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casiopeia E100,Sprint Apache,Sprint TP,TP2,EVO

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work

Hey just wanted to say that I really like your ROM quite a bit. Good job on all the icon work and customizing. So far it looks like i'm going to be keeping this ROM as my default for a while. I just have a few things I need to iron out in it.

Just like others I am getting an invalid certificate message when trying to use Youtube. I also get that message when trying to use In Call Recorder. I installed that on my own since its not part of your ROM. But I think that the two are related and if there is a fix for the Youtube issue then it will probably fix the issue with ICR. I'm pretty sure I came across the problem somewhere else, but I can't remember now. I'll get back to you on that.

edit: Ah, I found the other culprit. The calculator is also giving the same message. Another thing I forgot about, is that I can't get QuickGPS to connect successfully.

Again, thanks for your hard work.

--housinit

Last edited by housinit; 01-13-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

For those that are interested in knowing.
I am switching kitchens......To many problems where I am at right now...(All my fault I'm sure)...

Switching over to calk's kitchen. So I am basically rebuilding from the ground up.

So far it is very very promising.....I have eliminated about 5 issues...

This is gonna take me a while..........But, the wait will be worth it...Trust me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development