PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Weather app for the galaxy

is there an app out there that looks like the touch pro 2 weather. all the ones ive tried are so lame. im assuming i cant have clouds floating by on my screen but just a good graphic and options to scroll through all my cities wouild be awesome. thanks guys
Old 10-23-2010, 06:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MOGUL, TP1, TP2, EVO, EPIC 4g
Carrier: Sprint

nadcicle20 is just getting started
Re: Weather app for the galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorelow View Post
is there an app out there that looks like the touch pro 2 weather. all the ones ive tried are so lame. im assuming i cant have clouds floating by on my screen but just a good graphic and options to scroll through all my cities wouild be awesome. thanks guys
Actually you can have it the way you are talking about if you get the "weather and toggle widget".

I think they are up to 7.4 right now.

Just make sure you get the H7C skins for everything and you'll have it looking like sense.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:24 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/5.1.21126/21.529; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

The two apps out there that are the closest are Beautiful Widgets and Fancy Widgets. Beautiful Widgets is in the Market and costs about $3.00 but it's worth every penny. Fancy Widgets is free but it's not in the Market. Just do a Google search for it.
Old 10-23-2010, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Ok so I decided to take a couple screens for you since you asked about one with animation.

This one I was taking while it was still loading lol

Sent from my bathroom while pooping using Tapatalk
Old 10-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G(Galaxy S)

god5337 is just getting started

Try Fancy Widget, its Free
Fancy Widget - Android app on AppBrain
Old 12-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Iphone
Carrier: At&t

sp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsp4rtan5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I would throw it in by the looks of th he screen shots. But it reminds me of hiw painfully slow wm was.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp4rtan5 View Post
I would throw it in by the looks of th he screen shots. But it reminds me of hiw painfully slow wm was.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Actually no not at all.

The only thing slow was "shootme's" ability to catch animation and freeze it to capture a picture without distortion.

The animation is smooth as silk.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:49 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Beautiful widgets is nice ad has lots of options including tap to open targets...

Only thing I'm missing (coming from berry weather for blackberry) is multiple cities.

BrennB

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific