PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: [ROM-DEV] 03/04/10 | CDMA Hero Eclair 2.1 v2 | NEW Eris 2.1 Base!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODZSON View Post
Don't use ROMs at all, but gotta give it to you guys.. this once is clean, I gotta start themes now with 2.1
Yes...Yes you do.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

typester is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Anyone else having problems with Google Voice? i can't get the outgoing calls to work...any help would be nice, everyone at xda is ignoring me right now.

i have tried setting it to Ask before each call or Use for ALL calls...
Old 03-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO, HTC HERO, HTC Touch Pro

sxh79 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to sxh79 Send a message via MSN to sxh79 Send a message via Yahoo to sxh79

Just flashed. No love on Google account setup. Maybe it's referred to as Google Push. Not sure. Everything else looks great!

I've done the factory restore / wipe. Applied this ERIS release and updated the Radio. When it didn't work I re-wiped, tried again. Didn't work. Then I wiped again and flashed the Fresh 1.1 ROM, then 2.1 ERIS release. Still not working. Can anyone help? I'm desperate.

Thanks in advance!

Just figured I would mention. Data is working...I can browse the web, etc. However, when trying to configure the Google account it says "Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server." "This could be a temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care."

Last edited by sxh79; 03-10-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO, HTC HERO, HTC Touch Pro

sxh79 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to sxh79 Send a message via MSN to sxh79 Send a message via Yahoo to sxh79

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxh79 View Post
Just flashed. No love on Google account setup. Maybe it's referred to as Google Push. Not sure. Everything else looks great!

I've done the factory restore / wipe. Applied this ERIS release and updated the Radio. When it didn't work I re-wiped, tried again. Didn't work. Then I wiped again and flashed the Fresh 1.1 ROM, then 2.1 ERIS release. Still not working. Can anyone help? I'm desperate.

Thanks in advance!

Just figured I would mention. Data is working...I can browse the web, etc. However, when trying to configure the Google account it says "Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server." "This could be a temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care."
Nevermind...resolved issue by going to the "Fresh Rom 2.0b+2.0b2 (Android 2.1)"
Old 03-10-2010, 02:42 PM

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community

I didn't see anything mentioned, but are we not able to text while on a call with the 2.1 builds?
Old 03-13-2010, 03:11 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
I didn't see anything mentioned, but are we not able to text while on a call with the 2.1 builds?
Could we ever do that? How much communicating do you need to do?

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
Could we ever do that? How much communicating do you need to do?
Damn right we could! And yes, I need to do it lol

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development