PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Cool *OFFICIAL* RUU_Hero_C_Sprint_2.31.651.7_signed_release.exe

This is the latest official update for the HTC Hero. Used for restoring to stock "Over the Wire."

2.31.651.7 Update

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

The software upgrade posted below provides several key enhancements for your HTC Hero:
  • Upgraded OS to Android 2.1 Éclair
  • Includes enhancements to Sense UI
  • Includes enhanced corporate email support
  • Includes a variety of minor bug fixes
Source: HTC Mobile Phone Support - HTC Hero

Last edited by Whosdaman; 10-07-2010 at 12:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:32 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: *OFFICIAL* RUU_Hero_C_Sprint_2.31.651.7_signed_release.exe

Updated mirror. 6-n-1 now
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: G1
Carrier: T-mobile

infi10000 is a n00b

Are you sure this is from the official? Because the website said just support online upgrade only.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:23 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by infi10000 View Post
Are you sure this is from the official? Because the website said just support online upgrade only.
What that doesnt make sense? I got this from my server at sprint. You can also get this from the source link I posted to HTC as well.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

bitslizer is a n00b

the HTC page only have the .6 for download? the .7 showing OTA update
Old 10-18-2010, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitslizer View Post
the HTC page only have the .6 for download? the .7 showing OTA update
Right?
Old 10-18-2010, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bitslizer is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Right?
your other post mention can also get it from the HTC link?

Quote:
What that doesnt make sense? I got this from my server at sprint. You can also get this from the source link I posted to HTC as well.
I was trying to download from HTC website was all. if you can point me to the link I would be very grateful, Thanks in advance!
Old 10-22-2010, 12:48 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitslizer View Post
your other post mention can also get it from the HTC link?

I was trying to download from HTC website was all. if you can point me to the link I would be very grateful, Thanks in advance!
I don't think you can...
Old 10-24-2010, 03:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero Android 2.1
Carrier: IT

acnod is a n00b

I flashed this ROM. It`s working very well. But how to root it ?
Old 10-25-2010, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

bitslizer is a n00b

try 1 click root or un-revoked?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development

Tags
android, htc hero, sprint, wdm, whosdaman