PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c
[Rom] DarchLegend Android 2.1 based of the HTC Legend Rom (3-12-10)

Follow the link for more details

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=645491

DOWNLOAD IS UP

Please forgive me if there are many bugs, as i just cooked this rom like an hour ago.

Hey guys, so after my 1 week hiatus from rom building, an hour ago i had this epiphany to make a rom based off the legend leak.This rom is based completely off of behnaam's behero rom. This should be just as functional as any other 2.1 sense rom.

Thanks go to flipz for the boot.img with the .29 kernel, toast and quietcblongs for getting sensors on 2.x builds back in january (we would be no where without these two devs) gbhil for the inspiration to make roms, behnaam for the base, or rather, the whole entire rom itself. if i missed anyone please let me know

Note 1: First boot takes like 5 minutes, don't freak

Note 2: If you want apps2sd, just flash the boot.img by kkruse which enables it at boot. I just pretty much used the boot.img from flipz's fresh rom, and was lucky that everything in the init.rc and init.heroc.rc was in the right place for it to boot.

Note 3: With video, you need to lower the resolution to LARGE instead of VGA due to hardware limitations. thanks Tikerz for finding that

DOWNLOAD: http://www.4shared.com/file/23951992...d-release.html
Attached Thumbnails
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development