PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33
Re: [ROM] 03/08/10 | Fresh Rom 2.0b (Android 2.1) | working camera + live wallpapers

quick question,, say if i wanted to go back to fresh 1.1.. do i just go to recovery and flash back..to fresh 1.1? or do i have to do anything special.. like wipe or use the sprint ruu..thingy..
Old 03-19-2010, 01:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] 03/08/10 | Fresh Rom 2.0b (Android 2.1) | working camera + live wallpapers

Anyone know how to do a profile update with fresh rom 2.0b?
Old 03-19-2010, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

NetApex is keeping up the good workNetApex is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to NetApex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Anyone know how to do a profile update with fresh rom 2.0b?
Seems right now the "easiest" way is to do a nandroid backup, drop down to a 1.5 ROM, update the profile, and then restore back to Fresh 2.x
Old 03-19-2010, 02:17 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
Idk if anyone has had this problem but for some reason when I try to look at the pictures from g-mail e-mails they never load...is there any way to fix this.
I think it has to do with us not having flash. If the images are imbedded, there is usually an button you can push that will download the pics but as for them just appearing in the message body like regular email, dont think it is possible. I could be wrong.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

skipdogg is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I think it has to do with us not having flash. If the images are imbedded, there is usually an button you can push that will download the pics but as for them just appearing in the message body like regular email, dont think it is possible. I could be wrong.

Yeah I know what you mean by the lack of flash, but even when I press the button, the pictures don't load up just a blue back with a question mark pops up in its place. WEIRD i know...so idk but thanks for the suggestion.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

ryan5943 is a n00b

Since I installed this rom wireless tether doesn't work. What happens is it'll say starting then switch to a window that says SU request on the top then nothing happens for a while till it says it's not responding and to force close or wait. I tried other programs that require su permission and they all do this. If I remember correctly it should ask me to allow access but it never does. I've reflashed the rom but it didn't help.

Does anybody have any advice on how to fix this?
Old 03-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
quick question,, say if i wanted to go back to fresh 1.1.. do i just go to recovery and flash back..to fresh 1.1? or do i have to do anything special.. like wipe or use the sprint ruu..thingy..
You have to boot into recovery, wipe device, flash the aosp hero 1.6, adb googlebits into /system/app, go into market and download twidroid free, wipe, restore backup of 1.5.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

wow i gotta do all that.lol i mean i wiped just now to install darch 4.1 and all went well..

so i couldnt just wipe. then flash back to fresh 1.1?
Old 03-21-2010, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

NetApex is keeping up the good workNetApex is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to NetApex

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
wow i gotta do all that.lol i mean i wiped just now to install darch 4.1 and all went well..

so i couldnt just wipe. then flash back to fresh 1.1?
I just wiped from flashing most of the 2.1 ROM's and flashed Fresh1.1 back on again. No issues, or hassles. Still waiting on a 2.1 that fixes Bank of America and has live wallpaper. (Or in a couple weeks I will have my phone that Google is sending me for having a popular app, and then I will be happy with Fresh 1.1 as my WiFi router while I play with a real 2.1 phone.)
Old 03-22-2010, 01:29 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetApex View Post
I just wiped from flashing most of the 2.1 ROM's and flashed Fresh1.1 back on again. No issues, or hassles. Still waiting on a 2.1 that fixes Bank of America and has live wallpaper. (Or in a couple weeks I will have my phone that Google is sending me for having a popular app, and then I will be happy with Fresh 1.1 as my WiFi router while I play with a real 2.1 phone.)
No issues or hassles until you want to get a paid or copy-protected app from the market.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC Hero > CDMA HTC Hero Development