PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 04:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[ROM] - 4.30.11 - EVOZone CM 7.0.2.1 - PURE - RIPTIDE

Use at your own risk!

Based on Cyanogenmod (CM) 7.0.2.1

Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

NO SENSE (AOSP)

EVOZone CM - RIPTIDE

HERE

EVOZone CM - PURE

HERE

Includes:

GAPPS

ADW Launcher

YouTube

Quick reboot

Ad blocking

EVOZone Blue

--------------------------------------------

CM Default Wallpapers

Flash Signed HERE

Change Log:

Updated to Nightly #35

Updated to Nightly #37

Updated Final

Updated 7.0.2.1

Special Thanks to:

Cyanogenmod

XDA

Vegasdenn

MikFroyo

Battery Calibration
by marosige
[APP] Battery Calibration - EASIEST WAY! - Version 1.2 (10th April, 2011) - xda-developers

Donate Here!

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 04-30-2011 at 09:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [ROM]-EVOZone CM RC2 - PURE - RIPTIDE

OK so this is still a bit of a work in progress but I feel the ROMs are in good enough shape to go ahead and release. As far as 4G goes I haven't tested it. I know CM is working on it so don't ask! ROMs have my usual blue though out. You will find my wallpapers mixed in with CMs. Lastly as always enjoy and remember guys I do this for fun.

Quick note about RIPTIDE it has a notification bar you just can't see it. I ran into numerous issues with the bar being clear so I don't think its going to happen. It seems Android puts bars over top of bars.

Last edited by zone23; 03-08-2011 at 05:28 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mijne ...................
Old 03-08-2011, 04:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mine ...............
Old 03-08-2011, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO / TP2

blackte4 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I cant wait
Old 03-08-2011, 05:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM] - 3.8.11 - EVOZone CM RC2 - PURE - RIPTIDE

I took down RIPTIDE for a minute while I squash a bug. I'm confident I know what the problem is so should only take a bit to reupload. Sorry about that..

OK fixed download v8 and flash over top..

Last edited by zone23; 03-08-2011 at 05:54 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development