PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 10:39 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
[ROM][ICS][12-7-11][WIP] ics-evo-deck [pre-alpha3]

Welcome to ics-deck.
Recently I have been releasing a few preview builds on twitter for my followers, but I thought hey why not let everyone in on the action! This is built from source, 4.0.1r1. Please DO NOT report bugs yet, as I know what and what does not work. Some people are actually using this as their daily, tho it is not ready for that imho. Once we get into an 'alpha' or 'beta' state, i will redo the thread will all the good stuff and more information. Please only flash this if you know what you are doing for the time being.

*What works*
Most everything is working, although you may encounter a few FC's here and there and find some other bugs on the way.

*Broken*
Camera.
Various others.

*Thanks*
As always, thank you toastcfh and the cm team for various things here and there, preludedrew and evervolv for various things here and there and also the kernel, and everybody else that contributes to this community. This will also be updated as the rom progresses.

*Downloads*
ics-evo-deck-pre-alpha3
ics gapps 11-28-11

Enjoy!
Follow me on twitter for the most recent updates. @Kushdeck

FREE file hosting. UNLIMITED bandwidth. NO wait times. YES, 0 wait times. UNLIMITED downloads.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo

liquid307 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM][ICS][12-7-11][WIP] ics-evo-deck [pre-alpha3]

Nice to see you back, love your work on ginger-evo-deck roms. Will follow development here. Downloading

Thanks
Old 12-08-2011, 02:55 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

nice!
Old 12-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Thanks Deck! Man I wish I still had my Evo for this release. This should be really good one guys
Old 12-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965

it appears that this thread is not to date. Deck is already at pre-alpha 5. If you want to keep up to date check out the XDA thread here.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

CaMelGuY1337 is a n00b
It's all the way to PreBeta9 now.

Sent from the greatest HTC EVO 4G ever made!!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development