PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fivestargentleman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: █ VirusROM Series™ █ ◄●|06 Sept.|V1.0 |●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.28.651.1 OTA] █

Two problems:

1. After flashing I get stuck in a re-boot cycle (it won't stop re-booting).
2.I flashed the alternate recovery in the ROM Manager, but it stillmakes me use Clockwork Recovery
Old 09-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
I'd like to know also, because the last 5MB Caulkin MMS fix I tried still downgraded my pics to 49kb..
I believe he has a seperate zip for the mms fix. I saw it on one of his threads...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 09-07-2010, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work
Re: █ VirusROM Series™ █ ◄●|06 Sept.|V1.0 |●► █ [Froyo]●[2.2]●[3.28.651.1 OTA] █

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
I believe he has a seperate zip for the mms fix. I saw it on one of his threads...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I think your right, but all the threads are gone and made just into one. Anyone have that .zip file?
Old 09-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisr528 View Post
I think your right, but all the threads are gone and made just into one. Anyone have that .zip file?
I'm sure you've heard this before, but why not just use handcent? It resizes pics, but not down to where they're smaller than thumbnails. Also it doesnt show pics as slideshows where the picture only stays on screen for a few seconds. I didn't stick with the stock messaging app long enough to see if it did more than just a slideshow.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: His and Her HTC EVO's

travisr528 is keeping up the good worktravisr528 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I'm sure you've heard this before, but why not just use handcent? It resizes pics, but not down to where they're smaller than thumbnails. Also it doesnt show pics as slideshows where the picture only stays on screen for a few seconds. I didn't stick with the stock messaging app long enough to see if it did more than just a slideshow.
I use handcent now, I am bored with it and wanted to try the stock htc one for a bit. Handcent was the first app I downloaded and I never even used the stock one. And I don't like chomp sms. Thanks
Old 09-07-2010, 04:42 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

I been using ChompSMS since I first got my Evo and just started using HTC Messaging lol so we're backwards... I used handcent for a few days but I dunno, couldn't get used to it for some reason...

Old 09-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

stas333 is keeping up the good workstas333 is keeping up the good work

for people who are stuck on the boot screen, go back into recovery and install the basic rom, do a restart and it will load up. i dont know if u can or can not add a theme after that
Old 09-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

varaff is keeping up the good workvaraff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to varaff

Virus,
Do you plan to update to the latest Froyo? (FRG33)

http://android.modaco.com/content/go...oted-deodexed/
Old 09-07-2010, 06:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc EVO
Carrier: sprint

blacky05 is a n00b

hey u think u can come up wit a white theme for this rooms oh n thanks this room is HOOOTTT
Old 09-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stas333 View Post
for people who are stuck on the boot screen, go back into recovery and install the basic rom, do a restart and it will load up. i dont know if u can or can not add a theme after that
What is the basic rom? Is it the Virus base that is in his new thread?
I had no problem with going nto 2.1 then to 2.2 root in instructions and understand recovery's.

Last edited by dallas contractor; 09-07-2010 at 08:07 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development