PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2011, 02:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 02/25/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

pluss 1 on that will love to see some gingerlove here lol
Old 05-23-2011, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: $print

Count_Chockula is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] 02/25/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

+1 on that as well.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started

I need advise. With the release of a gingerbread rom for the EVO from sprint and not knowing the status of Sprint Lovers I don't know what to do. should I just install the Sprint update and go back to stock or install another custom rom. Can someone tell me what rom out there is the closest to the Sprint Lovers rom. will i be able to keep my phone configured as it is now with another rom. Please someone advise me what to do. the sprint lover rom has worked extremely well for me. I wish someone would just take it and update it to gingerbread. Or take the new Sprint EVO gingerbread rom and add the changes to it that has been done in the sprint lovers rom. I really hope Chris loves his new I Phone.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
I need advise. With the release of a gingerbread rom for the EVO from sprint and not knowing the status of Sprint Lovers I don't know what to do. should I just install the Sprint update and go back to stock or install another custom rom. Can someone tell me what rom out there is the closest to the Sprint Lovers rom. will i be able to keep my phone configured as it is now with another rom. Please someone advise me what to do. the sprint lover rom has worked extremely well for me. I wish someone would just take it and update it to gingerbread. Or take the new Sprint EVO gingerbread rom and add the changes to it that has been done in the sprint lovers rom. I really hope Chris loves his new I Phone.
were is the new ginger from sprint can you post link ??
Old 05-24-2011, 06:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I quote Android central when writing about the ad from Sprint on the EVO "now with 2.2.3 " We been rockin a leaked version of the rom for some time" I have no idea where this "leaked " rom is at. FYI Sprint announced this ad was put out by mistake, its happening but when is the question.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: $print

Count_Chockula is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
were is the new ginger from sprint can you post link ??
You can find a bunch of ROM's over at XDA... here is a basic link to get you started. I caution you though... most of these are still in Beta.

EVO 4G Android Development - xda-developers
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: na

dacoz21 is just getting started

Hopefully someone can help me out.....I have been using Sprint Lovers Roms for almost a year now. I've always used the All in One Rom. I have used SetCPU and other apps to help with battery issues. I have always cleared the cache and divxi two times. I have recent got a new 3500mah battery for the EVO. The battery life is much better but it stills drains quickly. I have since went back to stock and gotten a new 3500MAH battery. I have gone 60hrs+ without charging. Could any of those setcpu or juice defender still cause issues with a fresh install of a rom? I really want to go back to Sprint Lovers all in one rom but its killing my battery. Any suggestions from anyone is greatly appreciated!!
Old 05-25-2011, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Does someone have the app for the drop down notification power control widget used in this rom plz. Also will it work with gingerbread?
Old 05-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuffCoryNat knows their stuff

Check this out: [App] Power Control Widgets Settings Application - xda-developers I think it covers what you are looking for with the dropdown.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

basimthedream is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to basimthedream Send a message via MSN to basimthedream Send a message via Yahoo to basimthedream

This rom is no longer supported. The creator has gotten an Iphone 4... check the sprint lovers thread over at XDA.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development