PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 04:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: $print

Count_Chockula is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 02/25/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

According to Android central we can seeing the manuel updates to start coming out on the 3rd of June and the OTA push starting the 6th. I for one would really really like it if Chris would help us out for this (what I think will be) last update.
I could care less if it had ALL the bells and whistles that is currently in this rom... i just dont want to loose root... or go to a different ROM cooker!
Please come back Chris!
Old 06-02-2011, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started
Re: [ROM] 02/25/11 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.70.651.1 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Lets face it Chris is busy playing with his new I-phone. Anyway I looked around and I beleive the mikfroyo is really just about the same as the Sprint Lovers and that is where i will go to get my new rom. Since the phone will be wiped for Gingerbread what I am intending to do is stay with the Sprint Lovers until there is a mik gingerbread and then install that. If anyone has a reason to discourge me from doing this please tell me.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVo
Carrier: Sprint

subprime is keeping up the good worksubprime is keeping up the good work

If you are just looking for something that is stock, or very close to it you may want to look into the Steel roms if this one does not get updated. Sprint lovers was a great rom for me but I just recently moved on to one of the Kingdom ports with sense 3.0 am loving it. And I still have the SL notification icons.

Last edited by subprime; 06-02-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDmospd View Post
I've been running OMJ's rom for a few days now and I'm really feeling it... give it a shot.

thanks looking at it now
Old 06-03-2011, 12:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I bet he will if we all ask really nicely
yes lets really ask pleaseeeeeeeee update some ginger-love
Old 06-03-2011, 03:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO

basimthedream is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to basimthedream Send a message via MSN to basimthedream Send a message via Yahoo to basimthedream

Quote:
Originally Posted by subprime View Post
If you are just looking for something that is stock, or very close to it you may want to look into the Steel roms if this one does not get updated. Sprint lovers was a great rom for me but I just recently moved on to one of the Kingdom ports with sense 3.0 am loving it. And I still have the SL notification icons.
Which ROM are you using?
Old 06-03-2011, 08:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVo

subprime is keeping up the good worksubprime is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by basimthedream View Post
Which ROM are you using?
Sacs Kingdom rom r3
Old 06-03-2011, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started

I read the contents of the mikfroyo 4.62 and found that it has everything( I think) that the Sprint Lovers rom has. It also is supported by its wedsite "the mikmik.com" and really liked that they announced that gingerbread is right around the corner. Looking at their website I see they have their own themes and mods. Really looks first class. what do you think? Plus there are roms on there from different members of their group. After getting screwed I find it refreshing that these roms are so well supported .LOL Chris, hows the Iphone.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

What I want is an UPGRADE I can install over top.. I dont wanna flash a whole new rom.. There has to be a way.. someone needs to get the SL ROM source and make an update file for GB.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
Lets face it Chris is busy playing with his new I-phone. Anyway I looked around and I beleive the mikfroyo is really just about the same as the Sprint Lovers and that is where i will go to get my new rom. Since the phone will be wiped for Gingerbread what I am intending to do is stay with the Sprint Lovers until there is a mik gingerbread and then install that. If anyone has a reason to discourge me from doing this please tell me.
Will we be able to use TITANIUM BACKUP to backup all our apps and data, install the GB rom and restore? will it restore the sense layout and icons? WHen I when to the latest SL rom I did that and it restored everything INCLUDING sense and settings and icons..

Someone let us know when there is a new ROM based on the OFFICIAL GB...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development