PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 11:36 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
JD's Imperial Diamond ROM

JD's Custom ROM

Click image to make larger

Warning:

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE UNLOCKED TO USE THIS ROM

Base:
SYS: 19972.1.2.7
OS CE:5.2.19972
ROM: 1.09.651.1

Removed:
Windows Update
BTHID Drivers
Welcome Center
Transcriber
Windows Live
Live Search
Adobe Reader
SqlCE Mobile
Pocket Express
Streaming Media Player
Touch Guide
Long Press Endkey
BT Explorer
BT Printing
Live Search
HTC Quick GPS
RssHub
Sprint TV
Sprint Software Store
Sprint Navigation
Full Screen Player
OZ Instant Messenger
HTC Voice Recorder
Sprint Client Oma (PRL\Profile Updater)
HTC IA ZIP
.Netframework 2.0

Added\Left in ROM:

Lockstream DRM
G-Sensor Calibrator
EZInput (Diamond SIP)
Voice Command 19972
Teeter
Task Manager
Windows Entertainment (solitare\bubble breaker)
Enlarge Start Menu
Undetectable Internet Sharing
HTC Album
HTC Audio Manager
YouTube
(Sprint) Opera 9
HTC Audio Booster
.Netframework 3.5

If you find this ROM useful please post your experience and also say thanks .............

Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3ehugp JD.3.5.3m 10-25-08
Warning:

You and only you, are responsible for any changes you make to your PDA .... Flashing ROMs is a risk that you take that can potentially cause damage to the PDA ... I and the good people here of PPCGeeks will NOT be held responsible for such damage if it occurs .......

Last edited by jakdillard; 10-25-2008 at 01:51 AM.
This post has been thanked 12 times.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:37 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Re: JD's Imperial Diamond ROM

Reserved
Old 10-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Looks very nice dude!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 10-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

i see its not finished yet, but looks awesome!!

can you please please please leave this in.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:37 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
i see its not finished yet, but looks awesome!!

can you please please please leave this in.
I bet this screws with alltel and telus users which is why he removed it.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:38 PM
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
I bet this screws with alltel and telus users which is why he removed it.
but we need a sprint guy ROM. mighty and juicy are telus guys
Old 10-24-2008, 01:40 PM
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

yea the base is sprint and that's the important part, the rest can be cabs.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
yea the base is sprint and that's the important part, the rest can be cabs.
we have tried to cab this up, and it wouldnt work in mighty and juicy, think it needs to be cooked in
Old 10-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Blabber mouth

it probably had something to do with the fact that juicy and mighty werent sprint base. try installing the cab on JD's
Old 10-24-2008, 01:58 PM
Almost a VIP

just tried, didnt work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development