PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ FOX ROM
Carrier: Page Plus and AT&T
Threadstarter

explisiv is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to explisiv Send a message via MSN to explisiv Send a message via Yahoo to explisiv
Re: sense UI 2.5 (Fox Rom) Generic carrier sys 28002

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
probably not, but maybe you could install XP on a 4 gig flash drive ($10) and voila!

I will notify the thread when i have resolved my issue thanks alot I really appreciate it
Old 12-05-2009, 04:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HD 2 :)
Carrier: t-mobile

vista64htc is just getting started

Quote:
you can just install linux on a flash drive and run that
hey what a/v you using, i got kaspersky and it does the same thing to me. keeps saying CHOME.dll is a trojan, but i think its just a false positive. tested with a few other online a/v scanners and it never said it was bad.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Send a message via AIM to explisiv Send a message via MSN to explisiv Send a message via Yahoo to explisiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by vista64htc View Post
hey what a/v you using, i got kaspersky and it does the same thing to me. keeps saying CHOME.dll is a trojan, but i think its just a false positive. tested with a few other online a/v scanners and it never said it was bad.

im using avast antivirus
Old 12-05-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

alright my fellow fox go-ers I am downloading the fox operations to my laptop and I'm going to conduct my mischief on here seeing i cant get no one to purchase it at the moment. lol

but you can believe i am updating the kitchen today and making accomadations to the fox enviroment and ready to roll out a few different versions of the rom!
Old 12-15-2009, 10:14 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

how's it coming?
Old 12-15-2009, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
how's it coming?
I updated it and im not happy with the results. mainly because the taskbar isnt the way i like it and i havent figured out how to fix it yet,

plus my diamond has been taken some damge alot. it acts dumb when trying to calibrate after flashing a new rom.

My latest test has manila 2.1 to see what the speed difference was from 2.5 and i must say speed is awesome. and i love the old slider,

the only thing i may miss is the weather animations. but i heard there is 2.1 version with weather in the middle of the flip clock u.s. cellular's touch pro2 has it.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by explisiv View Post
I updated it and im not happy with the results. mainly because the taskbar isnt the way i like it and i havent figured out how to fix it yet,

plus my diamond has been taken some damge alot. it acts dumb when trying to calibrate after flashing a new rom.

My latest test has manila 2.1 to see what the speed difference was from 2.5 and i must say speed is awesome. and i love the old slider,

the only thing i may miss is the weather animations. but i heard there is 2.1 version with weather in the middle of the flip clock u.s. cellular's touch pro2 has it.

cool, thx for update and post any specific issues you run into maybe one of the members or chefs can help out. lookin forward to your next ROM
Old 12-27-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Exclamation Re: sense UI 2.5 (Fox Rom) Generic carrier sys 28002

Quote:
cool, thx for update and post any specific issues you run into maybe one of the members or chefs can help out. lookin forward to your next ROM
bad news and good news friends and followers of the fox! My Diamond has Died... THE FOX DIAMOND ROMS CANT BE TESTED BY ME ANYMORE?

tHE GOOD NEWS IS YOU CAN EXPECT A FOX ROM FOR THE TOUCH PRO2 VERY SOON!

I WILL TRY AND HELP OUT WITH ANY PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE ON PREVIOUSLY RELEASED ROMS.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
sense ui 2.5 sys 28005