PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 12:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting
Threadstarter

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |11.22.09| |DIAM| |WM 6.5.3| |MysteryROM| |Manila 2.5.192X| |Build 28002.5.3.0|

Having problems uploading, will have this up as soon as I can.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Re: |11.22.09| |DIAM| |WM 6.5.3| |MysteryROM| |Manila 2.5.192X| |Build 28002.5.3.0|

Alright right guys, ROMs are up. Hope you guys like it. Let me know if you find any bugs.
Check first post for download link.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Alright right guys, ROMs are up. Hope you guys like it. Let me know if you find any bugs.
Check first post for download link.
downloading now, will test it out on the chica's diamond.

edit: flashdancing now=]

edit: after my initial setting up of the device, it seems to be working great. did a few customizations & added a bunch of apps & handed it over to her. she may come on & share her thoughts as well.

Last edited by drdrewdown; 11-22-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

hows the free space?
Old 11-22-2009, 06:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
hows the free space?
i've installed a few things to device such as S2u2 & a couple other small things. The phone currently sitting at 29.42mb free space on device. 42mb in use & 71.82 Total. hope thats what you needed to know.

i guess most importantly there hasn't been any ringer issues & mms / sms seems to work like a champ. fyi

much respect to mystery for putting this together for us.

Last edited by drdrewdown; 11-22-2009 at 06:05 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hi Mystery, were you able to fix the bg4all, weather wallpaper thingy in this release. was flashing over to it again but wanted to make sure. good find on the album thing Also, Have you tried any other taskbars that will work with your rom without effecting the 6.5.3 buttons? Just curious. thanks man.

Last edited by Riley; 11-22-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

staciedaisy is just getting started

I'm his chica! lol and i <3 this so far! I haven't found anything wrong yet, which is always a good thing! everything seems to be working very nicely. very responsive and all the menus look clean. i never liked the HTC messaging so I'm not missing much

I am very thankful for this, i've been "patiently" waiting!!
Old 11-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciedaisy View Post
I'm his chica! lol and i <3 this so far! I haven't found anything wrong yet, which is always a good thing! everything seems to be working very nicely. very responsive and all the menus look clean. i never liked the HTC messaging so I'm not missing much

I am very thankful for this, i've been "patiently" waiting!!
hey, can you check to see if you can change weather wallpapers through htc sense settings tab? try a couple to see if you can change them and if it's bg4all pages. sorry I figured I would ask since you are online.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

staciedaisy is just getting started

yes I can change weather wallpapers thru the settings tab, yes the back ground is present in all tabs! weather animation also seems to work great, the only thing I noticed is that it took about 15-20 seconds for me to be able to select the custom background.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-22-2009, 06:54 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hi Mystery, were you able to fix the bg4all, weather wallpaper thingy in this release. was flashing over to it again but wanted to make sure. good find on the album thing Also, Have you tried any other taskbars that will work with your rom without effecting the 6.5.3 buttons? Just curious. thanks man.
The bg4all wasn't a bug, I just forgot to include it in the beta version. You don't know how many things I tried to fix that wallpaper issue. I changed manila files over and over, checked my exts one by one, and never thought of the most obvious thing. You use the album to change wallpapers and thats what it was. I felt so stupid. lol Thanks for the feedback guys. I haven't installed any taskbars yet, will try a few and will let you know. I'm pretty sure they will all cause the same problems though.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development