PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 12:14 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
11-21|KBZL Black&Blue V1.0 6.5.1 23088|B/W V1.1 6.5 21876|Manila 2.1 CDMA Sprint

KBZL Black&Blue V1.0
WM 6.5.1 SYS 23088
Sprint
Coming Soon

KBZL B/W V1.1
WM 6.5 SYS 21876
Sprint
Download

Flash at your own risk.

I have been cooking for a while but I finally accomplished a build that in my own opinion, has come out very nice. I do suggest that you flash to shipped prior to flashing this rom.

KBZL Black&Blue V1.0

KBZL B/W V1.1

Change Log
V1.1
- Fixed Signal bars
- Changed email & text notification icon

I am very open to new suggestions. I just wanted to get this stable rom up and into the public. If all goes well, ill continue to add to the mix. I ran out of time for the installed apps. This is a pretty clean rom so it will leave lots of space for you to add what you want.
Thanks for trying

Thanks goes to all that have helped me in the past. Specifically these guys: MightyMike(First Rom), Calkulin(Stellar Kitchen), RR33(Killer Icons), Juicy(Second Rom).

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 11-21-2009 at 01:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:14 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Threadstarter

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 11-15|KBZL B/W V1.0|Manila 2.1 21876 6.5 CDMA Sprint

Reserved.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:15 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Threadstarter

Reserved two.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

beaner69 is a n00b

Cool, I like the look of it!
Old 11-16-2009, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

I wanted to try this one out because it's so pretty.

It's very fast, so that's good, but I've only just started setting things up and noticed a few issues right away.

1. Signal indicator shows that it's searching for a signal all the time, despite having signal.

2. The new notifcations icons on each tab icon is hard to see. (the number is difficult to read)

3. Probably not your issue, because I've never seen it work, but EZInput doesn't allow vibe on touch. It's the main reason I use Fingerboard (and I think FB is faster). But I would use EZI if the vibe feature worked.

Love the Start Menu and the performance so far. Like most of the theme, but a few items make the usability a little difficult.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:48 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
I wanted to try this one out because it's so pretty.

It's very fast, so that's good, but I've only just started setting things up and noticed a few issues right away.

1. Signal indicator shows that it's searching for a signal all the time, despite having signal.

2. The new notifcations icons on each tab icon is hard to see. (the number is difficult to read)

3. Probably not your issue, because I've never seen it work, but EZInput doesn't allow vibe on touch. It's the main reason I use Fingerboard (and I think FB is faster). But I would use EZI if the vibe feature worked.

Love the Start Menu and the performance so far. Like most of the theme, but a few items make the usability a little difficult.
1. I am still looking into that. Its not that it is searching for signal all the time, but rather that its not showing the signal bars. Ill try and get that fixed.

2. I noticed that my self but was just trying to stick to the Black and White theme. Ill like to see about maybe changing it to white.

3. I have never tried to use the vibrate function with that keyboard but you can download touch response and select it to vibrate only in sms, and it will vibrate for you with that keyboard. It will also let you select the length of vibrate.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Only other thing I've noticed is I prefer the HTC Notification Enhancement. Other than that, pretty good ROM.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:02 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Only other thing I've noticed is I prefer the HTC Notification Enhancement. Other than that, pretty good ROM.
Hmmm... Thought I cooked that in. At work now. Ill check when I get home. Thanks.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

xclaw is just getting started

Newbie question, since it's got "Sprint" in the title... is there something in this that makes it work only on that network or can this Telus guy give it a whirl?
Old 11-18-2009, 09:11 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclaw View Post
Newbie question, since it's got "Sprint" in the title... is there something in this that makes it work only on that network or can this Telus guy give it a whirl?
It wont "only" work on sprint but there are going to be a few installed sprint items. IE.. PRL Update, Profile update. It wont hurt to try.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development