PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 04:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South
Threadstarter

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PMD ROMz |12.06.09| |Sense 2.5 - 6.5.x 28005| |Manila 2.1 - 6.5.1 23502|

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyinoc View Post
haha, yeah, completely understandable......Here is a link to the site that makes the app:

http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/im/keeptrack.php
Hmm well just looking at it I'd say you might have an issue with the 6.5.x version because the bottom bar witht he start menu might cover up the bottom of the app. But theres always the poss that it'll still work so give it a whirl

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 12-22-2009, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MF'n Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

thisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Hmm well just looking at it I'd say you might have an issue with the 6.5.x version because the bottom bar witht he start menu might cover up the bottom of the app. But theres always the poss that it'll still work so give it a whirl
Yeah, thats been the problem. Not that it covers that bottom bar, but the OS tries to make that whole menu finger friendlier and makes everything huge so it falls off the side and you can't access most of the icons. Maybe if I get some time I'll test it out myself, but out of all of the previous 6.5.x ROMs I've tried, it's a no go.

Juicy 7 090530 ROM

Feel free to buy me a beer if my work has helped you out.

Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool

Old 12-22-2009, 09:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: boost

georgepa is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyinoc View Post
Yeah, thats been the problem. Not that it covers that bottom bar, but the OS tries to make that whole menu finger friendlier and makes everything huge so it falls off the side and you can't access most of the icons. Maybe if I get some time I'll test it out myself, but out of all of the previous 6.5.x ROMs I've tried, it's a no go.

I installed the trial of the software and it appears to work fine. It all looks formatted correctly, all icons are visible, no bleeding over the edge. The bottom bar is visible and usable. Looks to be working 100%.

I used the "Touchphone devices" version and the downloaded PocketPC .cab file:

http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/im/kt_trial.php

Last edited by georgepa; 12-22-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc mogul
Carrier: boost

georgepa is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up! I'll look into it for the next build. Let me know if you still have the same issue after re-flashing
The issue went away after I reflashed. Everything is working fine. I have tons of apps loading, some from main memory, most from the storage card, and I still get 73MB free memory. Working nice and fast.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Known problem with 6.5.x systems. You have to close programs by using the exit menu option or by using the task manager.
Thanks. The only other issue I'm having with the 6.5.1/2.1 is that my battery life is really bad. I suspect maybe it's the lumos? Is there a way to completely remove or disable it?
Old 12-26-2009, 02:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
Thanks. The only other issue I'm having with the 6.5.1/2.1 is that my battery life is really bad. I suspect maybe it's the lumos? Is there a way to completely remove or disable it?
Well, Lumous is meant to help save battery, so I wouldn't think it's the culprit unless the settings are incorrect. If you want to test your theory, you can use something like FDCsoft task manager to end the lumous.exe process and see if it gets any better. As far as uninstalling it you can't because it's cooked in, but you coul go into the Windows folder and delete the program I suppose.
Old 12-28-2009, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

stlbadger is just getting started

Quote:
Well, Lumous is meant to help save battery, so I wouldn't think it's the culprit unless the settings are incorrect. If you want to test your theory, you can use something like FDCsoft task manager to end the lumous.exe process and see if it gets any better. As far as uninstalling it you can't because it's cooked in, but you coul go into the Windows folder and delete the program I suppose.
When can we expect a new build with MMS? I installed a cab, but it's acting very funny.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Thanks, I might try a re-flash -- I'm also having an issue with the screen going completely black (usually during a phone call). The phone is still clearly on, but there's just no screen and only a restart gets it back. So, maybe my flash was bad (and yes, I did flash to shipped before flashing this one).
Old 12-28-2009, 03:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlbadger View Post
When can we expect a new build with MMS? I installed a cab, but it's acting very funny.
Can you describe what's happening? I don't use MMS so I never include it in my personal ROMS but I can try to include it in the next public build. I'll just need testers for that part.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

stlbadger is just getting started

Quote:
Can you describe what's happening? I don't use MMS so I never include it in my personal ROMS but I can try to include it in the next public build. I'll just need testers for that part.
1. After I get a picture, the data connection turns itself on randomly
2. After I get a picture, it tries sending something but fails....even though I didn't send anything

I'll test!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development