PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 01:25 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Oh, crap. I was going to update now from 1.1 to 1.2, but I guess I'll wait untill after the messaging update.

Quick question, I really don't like the green in the messaging bubbles and the dialer! Does anyone have a cab to change these to blue? Kind of like Energy Rom? Also, possibly a cab to change the task bar icons to blue?

Just a personal opinion on color, never been a real fan of that color of green.
Whats wrong with the messaging? Mine works just fine. MMS is fine as well.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense / Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21870 / 23504 / 28002 | 11/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nize2beme View Post
OMJ,
I seems to have a problem with it locking everytime I have to put in my PIN. If it has a PIN required, and I restart it locks after I put in the PIN, so I have to hard reset... this is for 28002 1.2. I have to enter a PIN due to my company's exchange server requirements (it sucks) any idea whats' causing this?
This will let you get around that exchange policy. Just unzip and run it from storage (I keep it there for every time I set up exchange) and uncheck the boxes. Then all you have to do is change your lock settings from the settings menu.

Every once in a while (it happened once since I have been using this) when you sync exchange it will force the policy again, just run this app again.

With this rom there is an issue with the pin settings, it says failed to save lock settings, or something like that... but it still works.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ExchangePolicyPatch.zip (16.3 KB, 119 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-01-2009, 01:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

mre981 is just getting started

Quote:
Oh, crap. I was going to update now from 1.1 to 1.2, but I guess I'll wait untill after the messaging update.

Quick question, I really don't like the green in the messaging bubbles and the dialer! Does anyone have a cab to change these to blue? Kind of like Energy Rom? Also, possibly a cab to change the task bar icons to blue?

Yeah you can still do the update--the messaging isn't bugged or anything. I believe it's just preferences and eye candy..He also said he was gonna post a cab file for the update so you could flash the v1.2 then just download the cab later if you want.
I'm not sure about the colors--I know in his kitchen when you load the rom you can change the colors and stuff but I don't know a whole lot about that so I don't mess with it.....tried playin with it a bit last night and thought my phone might explode after a while so I just updated to the v1.2, and haven't had any hiccups

Last edited by mre981; 12-01-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: china net

fz2009 is a n00b

don't save number to existed contact ,it from smm.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I don't believe there is anything wrong with 1.2. I think there is a more update version of the program with more features and esthetics. I probably update to 1.2 and then cab install any update when it's available.

As far as the colors go it's not really a big deal. I just really hate the green in the dialer. I wish I could change the green to blue or a darker grey than the rest of dialer. I'll have to do some research to find out how to do it. Does anyone know what dialer is inlcuded in version 1.2?
Old 12-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Excited about the update.
Does anyone know of a program besides Max Manila that can get rid of the top bar on our diamonds. I really have no need to see the strength of the signal and all those things. Plus it would clear up quite a bit of real estate on the screen.
Thanks.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:42 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I don't believe there is anything wrong with 1.2. I think there is a more update version of the program with more features and esthetics. I probably update to 1.2 and then cab install any update when it's available.

As far as the colors go it's not really a big deal. I just really hate the green in the dialer. I wish I could change the green to blue or a darker grey than the rest of dialer. I'll have to do some research to find out how to do it. Does anyone know what dialer is inlcuded in version 1.2?
I have been checking xda since yesterday and since amarullz posted the fixed peoplemessaging client, OMJ included in his recent release and it works great.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:48 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxsee View Post
run manila error E-natives suite has been terminated
huh???

Quote:
Originally Posted by berniebennybernard View Post
The 6.1 build has troubles with text messages. The buttons in the messaging tab seems to have problems. I could hit the button and write a new text message or see all the text messages by hitting the bar button, but I can't seem to now.
hmmm, looks like 6.1 will need some finesse....just o so little time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChansteR390 View Post
The newest update is great and the new messaging client is good as well. The only problem is that now when you want to type a new message and hit the menu button and hit new message, it will restart Sense. Also the little new message button at the top corner does not work.

I did find a work around in which you hit all messages and type new message through the windows messaging.
that manila crash issue was resolved in the latest rom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwoo View Post
Hey OMJ. Thanks for the input. I'll try to re-flash. Should I have gotten an error with the flash? Because everything said it went through fine. Also I love your ROM and I am wondering if you ever update older versions of your ROM such as the WM 6.5 not the 6.5.3? Everything sounds great on the new versions and all that but I'm not a huge fan of the start button being on the bottom of the home screen

Thanks again for the great ROM
no u wont get an error on a bad flash

I just posted an updated 6.5....u need to stay current w/ the thread if you want all the updated info....That goes for anyone asking questions w/o reading FIRST!!! I dont like to repeat myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmdieselfumes View Post
Just wondering, but when you're doing the flash dance, to cut down on the time it takes, can you just turn off the phone while the shipped rom is customizing to cancel it? Or do you really need to let it do it's whole customizing thing?
all u gotta do is soft reset when the customizations begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8or View Post
ok, i'm liking the looks of this rom, couple of questions just to confirm before i take the leap

phone-pad sip CAN be enabled and functions? (this is the main reason i'm leaving juicy's roms now, only qwerty works no matter what you try, or what cabs you load, which makes me livid... i absolutely cannot abide the qwerty input)

voice command still functioning?

is there a profile/prl update working on this rom or can anyone confirm the separate cab works right? (another issue i had with juicy's, the cabbed prl would run once then never again)

thanks for any info
not sure on the phone pad, I havent tried

VC works

if u install the sprint cab, profile/prl should work

Quote:
New update on things I have found. My Location updated fine the first time but now it isnt updating anymore. Also, bubblebreaker doesnt work. I think it may have something to do with the 28002 sys because i built a rom in calks kithen using da_reeseboys rom and sys for 28005 and bubble breaker worked fine.
yeah I think bubblebreaker is broke in the sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by nize2beme View Post
OMJ,
I seems to have a problem with it locking everytime I have to put in my PIN. If it has a PIN required, and I restart it locks after I put in the PIN, so I have to hard reset... this is for 28002 1.2. I have to enter a PIN due to my company's exchange server requirements (it sucks) any idea whats' causing this?
I know other ppl had the same issue, but not sure if there's a solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by mre981 View Post
Sweet! Yeah, I thought mine might get a break too, but that's okay...I'm a flash junkie..lol and I love your ROMS-I upgraded to the v1.2 last night..I flashed back to stock first but didn't clear the internal-but I may hard reset and clear the internal just to make sure any kinks get worked out..looking forward to the messaging updates--are you gonna make the update flashable or just by cab install? If you're gonna put it on the download flash link I might wait till after you do that..I don't do alot of setting up on my phone when I start flashing and stuff--I run the phone for a couple days to make sure everything works..lol
yeah, I'm gonna rebuild the roms....I can make a cab too if ppl dont want to reflash

Quote:

I see if i can put together a cab for ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz2009 View Post
thank for the rom ! there is question how to show agenda into malina home tab.
if u have something on your calender for that day it will show

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz2009 View Post
why agenda page into calendar tab is not display

not sure what your asking

Quote:
nothin wrong just theres a new update w/ more features.....cookin 28002 now or maybe I should switch to 28005????

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
This will let you get around that exchange policy. Just unzip and run it from storage (I keep it there for every time I set up exchange) and uncheck the boxes. Then all you have to do is change your lock settings from the settings menu.

Every once in a while (it happened once since I have been using this) when you sync exchange it will force the policy again, just run this app again.

With this rom there is an issue with the pin settings, it says failed to save lock settings, or something like that... but it still works.
someone that was having the issue, please post if this worked for ya, I will add this to FAQ
Old 12-01-2009, 02:49 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
I have been checking xda since yesterday and since amarullz posted the fixed peoplemessaging client, OMJ included in his recent release and it works great.
I dont have his latest in the roms....i still have 1.02, his latest is 1.50....all roms will be updated tonight
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2009, 02:50 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I dont have his latest in the roms....i still have 1.02, his latest is 1.50....all roms will be updated tonight
Well how the heck did i miss that. Thanks for the update. Ill check over at XDA and see the new stuff. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development