PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: [10-20-2009] Medium Hill ROM WM 6.5 by Dibbson

I took 23420 down for the time being until I can get it working better to my liking, until then i have posted another version of 23071

Last edited by dibbson; 10-21-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Re: [10-21-2009] Medium Hill ROM WM 6.5.1 by Dibbson

How can I remove the FingerKeyboard that you have so I can install the other one? I thought it would work ok if I installed the cab I have but they will not work together. Do I just delete the fingerkeybpard.dll in \windows?
Old 10-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

find the Tegis folder in the registry which seems to be the finger-friendly input selector, delete the one you want and the SIP is removed entirely. Or so they say... I haven't had to do this before. What keyboard do you want/ trying to use?

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

There is another version of Fingerkeyboard that does not have the arrows. (I figured out how to make shortcuts in Touchpal so I may stick with that since it takes up less screen.)

Have you gotten a 9.5 version of Opera to work? I have 9.5 v17518 and it won't work on this ROM.

What is better in the latest sys you posted?

Last edited by b4u2; 10-21-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

I usually don't use opera. I use IE for basic stuff, and Skyfire for other. The new sys, just has a couple of different things in it but it's pretty much the same. Although, I had to pull the link for now, cuz i noticed a problem with the XIP. I'm working on it now.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I have a cab for the other version of Fingerkeyboard. I am pretty sure I got from XDA.

Do you like the older version of Skyfire that is in this ROM? I upgraded to the newest version then thought maybe you had a reason for putting the older one on.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive WP7

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work

I installed Diamond Advanced Config and was able to restore the default dialer so I believe I am all set now. I will let you know how it goes. So far so good. Thanks!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

I checked the wrong box on skyfire sorry, that should have been the newer version. I will update that later tonight. Good tip on Advanced Config. I used to use that, and tried a newer version and kept having problems with the newer version, and just haven't put the older version back. I will throw that in as well so other people can do the same as you.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

canadiangsx is a n00b

Wow, this thing is amazingly fast...great ROM from what I can tell for now...stable, reliable and good battery life...only one thing...but it may be me

There is no FTP service for bluetooth.....
Old 10-21-2009, 09:02 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

I didn't add that in, I'm not a big bluetooth user. But if thats something everyone needs, i would be more than happy to add that in. Let me know everyone. And thanks for the kind words about my ROM, I try

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development